Head Office Review
- free parking
- benefits (exist, not great, but help)
- good experience, you typically wear a couple of different hats for a given job title
- no pension
- false promises by management (drink the Kool-Aid and promote it... clearly HR promoting hard here)
- lack of management (slim to nil leadership ability by all levels of management, maybe except Mr. CEO, haven't interacted with that guy too many times but seems like a nice guy)
- training... what training? fake it till you make it and have seen success if you tried
- bullying and disrespect: indulged in even at the VP levels, nuff said
- rolling problems downhill to see who the snowball hits doesn't actually solve the issue, again... management
- business practices: depending on department, questionable
It's not Fountain Tire's fault, it's just the people who manage it, and there aren't enough good ones. Obviously there are exceptions given different departments which the experience will depend on who your boss is, or who your boss' boss is. Some will bat for you and some will throw you under.
Being a 60 year old company, come on... get it together. We ARE NOT on this road together!