Fossil Employee Reviews

Great workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC29 April 2018
I only worked for Fossil for a short period of time, however the time spent there was full of fun. I always loved coming to work and seeing who would come into the store that given day. It also helped me gain experience in selling high-end merchandise. Great job that I recommend to many people
Fun place to work at
Work Experience (Current Employee) –  Pointe-Claire, QC12 April 2018
Great benefits , Great part-time job , flexible schedule and good environment. The environment and the people make this job amusing and it helps you learn great customer service skills.
Excellent work enviroment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB12 April 2018
Fossil was an amazing company to work for, the employees are passionate about what they do, everyone is kind and patient. The employee perks were amazing. Staff discounts were very generous, 50% off of everything and select special promos.
Pros
amazing discounts
it was a good place to work at
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON2 April 2018
Fossil was a fun place to work at because i got to interact with customers. I liked looking at the nice watches they had and i really liked the discount.
Enjoyed Fossil
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON28 February 2018
Fossil is a good place to work, you can help customers find exactly what's right for them. There is a wide variety of items to choose from and the products are well made.
Family Environment
Full time - Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON21 January 2018
Nice Family feel for employees and team work. Excellent products (watches, leather goods) and services (watch repair). Able to show your individuality to make up a well rounded team.
bon début en vente
Vendeur (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC21 January 2018
Enrichissant, Belle expérience, bonne gestion d'éuipe
L'entreprise ne permet pas l'évolution de leurs employés les plus productifs
Associée aux ventes (Current Employee) –  Brossard, QC18 January 2018
Le favoritisme entre les membres de gestion et les employés fait preuve d'un manque de professionalisme qui ne permet pas aux meilleurs employés les plus productif au sein du classement des ventes et avec le plus d'expérience d'obtenir des promotions de poste lorsque ceux-ci deviennent disponible.
Pros
Bon prix sur la marchandise en magasin
Cons
Le favoritisme
Productive and fun work environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON16 January 2018
-Great management
-Very understanding
-Family
-Positive and productive place of work
-Energetic store with reachable goals for associates
-Very approachable
No comment
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Halton Hills, ON8 January 2018
Not compensated for work experience, lots of hypocrisy and nepotism. They don't care to work about what you do and the pay is terrible as management.
Great environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC19 November 2017
Great place to work, duties such as Watch selling, watch & souvenir stock management. Applied great selling and communication skills onto the job. Sale of watches to all nationalities.
Fun
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Laval, QC9 November 2017
Great place! I love working there. It;s relax and all the employees are friendly. The discounts are amazing. Overall, this job is really good and I would suggest anyone to apply.
Fun and family-like atmosphere
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC18 October 2017
My time with Fossil ended in early 2016 after a poor 4th quarter caused a number of tough decisions to be made and several locations were closed and upper management suffered some terminations. Although I really did love working there and felt like the support from upper management was there, I opted to leave for something that showed more advancement opportunity beyond a store role.

If you are looking to fine tune your retail skills in a structured, but nurturing environment, Fossil is a great place to work.
Pros
Great atmosphere, incredible discounts
Cons
Could be difficult to progress beyond a store management level
Fun and friendly staff/team
Watch Specialist (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON17 October 2017
Fun environment, friendly staff, supportive and approachable management. Since it is retail there are fiscal goals and expectations but the Rideau Center team bring life and humour into the tasks and pay attention to accomplishments and good performance.
Pros
Great team and management, great employee discounts
Cons
Lacking sufficient hours weekly on a basic wage, and uncertain on-call hours
Part time work
o Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC14 October 2017
I had worked here during my early years of university to get a feel for retail and in the short year i was there i really did enjoy it. The head manager was amazing and although the assistant managers had issues with many sales associates, we were all able to sort it out with proper communication channels.
fun and flexible
Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON14 October 2017
Great employees, and customers are always kind. Everyone helps one another in any way possible. If someone doesn't know an answerr to a question there is always someone there to help out.
Pros
free food
Cons
short hours
Lots of Learning Opportunity
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON22 September 2017
Loved working for fossil. Great quirky company. Hated the management team who were not supportive and unfriendly. I was a keyholder performing the job of an Assistant Manager.
Amazing vibe to the workplace.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON9 September 2017
Fossil teaches you to provide great customer service and helps you develop communication skills you can use on a day-to-day basis. The atmosphere at the workplace is great, very relaxing with little stress. Because work is a team effort, Fossil makes sure every person does there part to make work fun and enjoyable.
a great culture, however management can be troublesome
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB7 September 2017
I genuinely enjoyed my Fossil family, i enjoyed the products and my day to day life. however the restrictions on hours made enjoying work hard as it became stressful to make barely over minimum wage and be limited on my hours.
Pros
great culture and an amazing team
Cons
low hours and low icome
my review on fossil
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON and mississuaga square one17 August 2017
top sales in both locations and still wasn't appreciated.great management at Niagara location, square one not so much. great atmosphere, lots of parties, team bonding. product seems to be getting lower and lower quality to improve profit margins but hurting brand name
Pros
parties and competitions with prices
Cons
not valued

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fossil. Our community is ready to answer.