Fossil Employee Reviews

did not enjoy my time
Sales specialist (Current Employee) –  London, ON3 September 2018
i think fossil as a company is well run. the store i worked at previously was run poorly , an out of touch manager who ran the store more like a hight school class room, then a place of business.
a fun, memorable and educational work position
Crossiron Mills Mall - Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB23 August 2018
Even though i only got the chance to work for fossil for about two months, it taught me lots. i learned more about myself and more about working in a team and in a location where it can get quite busy at times, but if taken care of, things move along pretty quickly. unfortunately for me, the distance of the mall and my house was too long and i dismissed myself early from this amazing opportunity of a job, but the traits I've gained from it i will never forget.
Pros
a fun team to work alongside with, and the customers remained nice
Cons
distance between the mall and my house
Productive and busy
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON6 August 2018
A typical day at work would consist of selling watches, bags, purses, etc. The hardest part about this job was not having a stable management who provided clear instructions. The most enjoyable part of the job was staying and keeping customers up to date with current fashion and style.
Dedicated company with middle management business analytics
Third Key Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 July 2018
Middle management is very much involved in the business analytics done per store. Gives an individual the opportunity to understand how a retail business can perform.
great management, relaxed environment, friendly and professional employees
Sales Associate and Cashier (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB2 June 2018
I loved my experience here. The manager was kind, respectful, and professional. She always did her best to help me when ever I needed something. I've never worked in such a positive environment before.
Pros
discounts
Cons
High end goods store, but could use work in terms of improving employee satisfaction
Key Holder (Current Employee) –  London, ON9 May 2018
The guest engagement culture at Fossil is laidback and easygoing, in that they encourage real engagement with every customer that comes in. However, there is lots of room for improvement in terms of transparency with regards to administration and communication between upper management and employees, as well as overall work-life balance given the way that scheduling is done.
Great workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC29 April 2018
I only worked for Fossil for a short period of time, however the time spent there was full of fun. I always loved coming to work and seeing who would come into the store that given day. It also helped me gain experience in selling high-end merchandise. Great job that I recommend to many people
Fun place to work at
Work Experience (Current Employee) –  Pointe-Claire, QC12 April 2018
Great benefits , Great part-time job , flexible schedule and good environment. The environment and the people make this job amusing and it helps you learn great customer service skills.
Excellent work enviroment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB12 April 2018
Fossil was an amazing company to work for, the employees are passionate about what they do, everyone is kind and patient. The employee perks were amazing. Staff discounts were very generous, 50% off of everything and select special promos.
Pros
amazing discounts
it was a good place to work at
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON2 April 2018
Fossil was a fun place to work at because i got to interact with customers. I liked looking at the nice watches they had and i really liked the discount.
Enjoyed Fossil
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON28 February 2018
Fossil is a good place to work, you can help customers find exactly what's right for them. There is a wide variety of items to choose from and the products are well made.
Family Environment
Full time - Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON21 January 2018
Nice Family feel for employees and team work. Excellent products (watches, leather goods) and services (watch repair). Able to show your individuality to make up a well rounded team.
bon début en vente
Vendeur (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC21 January 2018
Enrichissant, Belle expérience, bonne gestion d'éuipe
L'entreprise ne permet pas l'évolution de leurs employés les plus productifs
Associée aux ventes (Current Employee) –  Brossard, QC18 January 2018
Le favoritisme entre les membres de gestion et les employés fait preuve d'un manque de professionalisme qui ne permet pas aux meilleurs employés les plus productif au sein du classement des ventes et avec le plus d'expérience d'obtenir des promotions de poste lorsque ceux-ci deviennent disponible.
Pros
Bon prix sur la marchandise en magasin
Cons
Le favoritisme
Productive and fun work environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON16 January 2018
-Great management
-Very understanding
-Family
-Positive and productive place of work
-Energetic store with reachable goals for associates
-Very approachable
No comment
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Halton Hills, ON8 January 2018
Not compensated for work experience, lots of hypocrisy and nepotism. They don't care to work about what you do and the pay is terrible as management.
Great environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC19 November 2017
Great place to work, duties such as Watch selling, watch & souvenir stock management. Applied great selling and communication skills onto the job. Sale of watches to all nationalities.
Fun
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Laval, QC9 November 2017
Great place! I love working there. It;s relax and all the employees are friendly. The discounts are amazing. Overall, this job is really good and I would suggest anyone to apply.
Fun and family-like atmosphere
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC18 October 2017
My time with Fossil ended in early 2016 after a poor 4th quarter caused a number of tough decisions to be made and several locations were closed and upper management suffered some terminations. Although I really did love working there and felt like the support from upper management was there, I opted to leave for something that showed more advancement opportunity beyond a store role.

If you are looking to fine tune your retail skills in a structured, but nurturing environment, Fossil is a great place to work.
Pros
Great atmosphere, incredible discounts
Cons
Could be difficult to progress beyond a store management level
Fun and friendly staff/team
Watch Specialist (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON17 October 2017
Fun environment, friendly staff, supportive and approachable management. Since it is retail there are fiscal goals and expectations but the Rideau Center team bring life and humour into the tasks and pay attention to accomplishments and good performance.
Pros
Great team and management, great employee discounts
Cons
Lacking sufficient hours weekly on a basic wage, and uncertain on-call hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fossil. Our community is ready to answer.