Fossil Employee Reviews

bad
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 May 2019
the manager at the time would only have two people working on the sales floor and she wouldn't even let you go to the washroom even if you really needed to.
Motivating and Amazing
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Manitoba24 April 2019
Love working at Fossil.

Manager is friendly and the company culture is all about putting our best foot forward. Learned way more than i could ever imagine.

Will always have a place in my heart.
Pros
Pay increase if targets are met, great management for western canada, great training program
Cons
The basic retail cons - evenings and weekends, hours, no benefits unless full time, etc
emploi étudiant raisonnable
Associée aux ventes (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC22 March 2019
-La direction n'est pas flexible
-Mauvaise relation employeur/ employer
-Peu d'heures à donner
-Organisation douteuse
Fast Paced and Fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 January 2019
Overall, a fun and fast paced environment that requires employees to reach sales target and create a connection with guests to assist them in choosing the ideal product. Focus on KPIs (sales per hour, average dollar sales and items sold per customer). Great working environment overall and fun atmosphere.
Seasonal Sales Associate
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON1 January 2019
Great management as well as training. Great in terms of learning how to provide great customer service as well as employee benefits when it comes to purchasing product. Obtained knowledge on how to enhance my customer-service skills in terms of sales and budgeting.
Super fun work place.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Rocky View, AB16 December 2018
All of the sales associates/cashiers are great, managers are super cool. You are able to feel relaxed and comfortable while effectively doing your job.
Pros
Super casual dress code, great discounts.
Cons
Long hours on your feet
Great company
District Manager, Eastern Canada (Former Employee) –  eastern canada7 December 2018
Fossil offers great salaries and benefits. The leaders excelled at what they do and mentored new employees. We were given a lot of flexibility to do what needed to be done to achieve goals in our district
Pros
salary
workplace culture
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 November 2018
working here, I found that it was very diverse in age and colour, however there is a lot of favouritism . everyone will help you to a certain extent. newbies weren't allowed to be helped
Fun and Productive
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB7 September 2018
I loved working at Fossil, the people were amazing and the perks were great! There were many things offered to motivate our team members, and our staff were more like family than co-workers. Great company to work for, and a very fun job.
did not enjoy my time
Sales specialist (Current Employee) –  London, ON3 September 2018
i think fossil as a company is well run. the store i worked at previously was run poorly , an out of touch manager who ran the store more like a hight school class room, then a place of business.
a fun, memorable and educational work position
Crossiron Mills Mall - Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB23 August 2018
Even though i only got the chance to work for fossil for about two months, it taught me lots. i learned more about myself and more about working in a team and in a location where it can get quite busy at times, but if taken care of, things move along pretty quickly. unfortunately for me, the distance of the mall and my house was too long and i dismissed myself early from this amazing opportunity of a job, but the traits I've gained from it i will never forget.
Pros
a fun team to work alongside with, and the customers remained nice
Cons
distance between the mall and my house
Productive and busy
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON6 August 2018
A typical day at work would consist of selling watches, bags, purses, etc. The hardest part about this job was not having a stable management who provided clear instructions. The most enjoyable part of the job was staying and keeping customers up to date with current fashion and style.
fun workplace
Customer Service Excellence (Former Employee) –  Yorkdale, ON21 July 2018
Fossil is a good company they provide you with lots of support on how to sell there product, teaches you how to grow in the company.
co-workers are friendly so positive. times were it gets a little stressfull the reason why is because you try to keep your ipc and sph high.
Pros
supportive management, great co-worker
Cons
presssure
Dedicated company with middle management business analytics
Third Key Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 July 2018
Middle management is very much involved in the business analytics done per store. Gives an individual the opportunity to understand how a retail business can perform.
great management, relaxed environment, friendly and professional employees
Sales Associate and Cashier (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB2 June 2018
I loved my experience here. The manager was kind, respectful, and professional. She always did her best to help me when ever I needed something. I've never worked in such a positive environment before.
Pros
discounts
Cons
High end goods store, but could use work in terms of improving employee satisfaction
Key Holder (Current Employee) –  London, ON9 May 2018
The guest engagement culture at Fossil is laidback and easygoing, in that they encourage real engagement with every customer that comes in. However, there is lots of room for improvement in terms of transparency with regards to administration and communication between upper management and employees, as well as overall work-life balance given the way that scheduling is done.
Great workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC29 April 2018
I only worked for Fossil for a short period of time, however the time spent there was full of fun. I always loved coming to work and seeing who would come into the store that given day. It also helped me gain experience in selling high-end merchandise. Great job that I recommend to many people
Fun place to work at
Work Experience (Current Employee) –  Pointe-Claire, QC12 April 2018
Great benefits , Great part-time job , flexible schedule and good environment. The environment and the people make this job amusing and it helps you learn great customer service skills.
Excellent work enviroment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB12 April 2018
Fossil was an amazing company to work for, the employees are passionate about what they do, everyone is kind and patient. The employee perks were amazing. Staff discounts were very generous, 50% off of everything and select special promos.
Pros
amazing discounts
it was a good place to work at
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON2 April 2018
Fossil was a fun place to work at because i got to interact with customers. I liked looking at the nice watches they had and i really liked the discount.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fossil. Our community is ready to answer.