Fossil Group Employee Reviews

excellent produit , direction rigide peu d'avenir pour y grandir
Senior Manager (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC3 December 2018
on m'a promis pleins de choses lors de l'embauche sur mon avenir , rien ne sait produit.
They won’t give you a chance
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB25 September 2018
I loved the product at the store I worked at, but my manager consistently kept breaking the rules by coming in 3-5 hours late for her shifts everyday. When I reported her to HR it was only two weeks before I was let go without reason except for it was in my three months and they legally are allowed to.

I was consistently in the top 3 for sales in my store and top 10 for assistant managers in our district so my performance was above expectations yet I was still let go. I had super high hopes for this job and I felt like the manager didn’t bother to give me a chance because I wouldn’t let her come in late like she used to. If there were any performance issues my manager never once pulled me aside to address them so I was completely blindsided.

In my time there I also witnessed my manager hire two external candidates to fill keyholder positions when we had people on our team that were there over 5 years. They don’t care about their employees or providing them with any job advancement.

This company will burn you for trying to follow the rules, won’t provide you with any job advancement, and expect zero communication from your manager.
Pros
decent benefits, good employee discounts
Cons
Unclear expectations, poor communication with management, immature management, No career advancement
Great team but management doesn't care
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC7 August 2018
The team I worked with was great spent a long time with this company but management just turned the place into a wrestling match. Management is terrible. Job security is 100% won't get fired won't get laid off cause they can't find anyone to work for them.
Pros
Great team
Cons
Discount is garbage, management, no moving up in comapny
Grew a lot
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB26 February 2018
It was an fruitful experience. I learned a lot, grew a lot. And now I am at a different point in my life. I will remember my time there for a very long time
Amazing Place
Square One - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 February 2018
Very good place to work at. Absolutely amazing management as well as crazy worker discounts which include 50% and 70% twice a month. People are encouraging as well.
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Kanata, ON9 January 2018
I loved the team and management. Great product. The culture makes for team work and a happy place to work. The management kept things fun and upbeat while having us still work hard.
Pros
great culture, product and management
Cons
only seasonal
great place to work
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON28 August 2017
a friendly environment with good management team and excellent benefits. There is room to move up within the company and the growth is always welcome!
Pros
benefits, location, flexible hours, vacation time, good pay
Great work atmosphere
QC Lead and Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB19 January 2017
Amazing company not only with the management but also with the everyone from the top to the bottom. Nothing bad to say, just a great place to work. Everyone helps you in any way then can which is a wonderful feeling.
Great Company
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB17 August 2016
A great company that really cares about its employees and treats them very well. Although the hours are sometimes strange, the benefits certainly make up for it
Good
Assistant Store Manager - Performance (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC20 November 2015
Great place to build skills and experience. I really enjoy the job, however I would not reccomend the company for others looking for a career in retail.
Great Team and Management
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Yorkdale27 February 2015
A typical day at work is mostly up to you - your attitude and conversational skills will drive sales. Busy times, such as Christmas, you will have to help multiple customers out at the same time. I learned every detail of watches and an intro into actual watch making. Most co-workers turned into friends and managment felt like family. The hardest part of the job is pushing for a sale when you need it the most. The most enjoyable part of the job is just creating a friendly, energetic, and fun environment for your team and customers.
Pros
Discount, Good Environment
Cons
Shortage of hours, pay
Authenticity
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS3 February 2014
It is a very high-end brand that was established in Texas, US.
The branch at Halifax( where I worked) is actually the highest performing store in North America hence has very high standards.
They expect alot from the employees. There are sales goals even though the job is not commission based and sometimes you may feel a little tensed having to go through evaluations all the time.

I loved to work around watches! Thats a great part of the job.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Extensive customer service, against some people's liking