FOSS NATIONAL LEASING Employee Reviews

4.3Pay & Benefits
Loved my job
Account Manager / Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Thornhill, ON22 March 2015
A typical day at work would be a steady pace of work. Answering messages and emails, placing orders for vehicles, looking for vehicles on lot and managing the clients expectations. Usually a meeting or two and very rarely having to be their past leaving time. On occasion if a big project was being completed then I would need to stay. What I learned most was gaining my confidence to stand up in front of a group of people and to run a meeting. My boss was supportive and had a lot of knowledge of the industry so I learned a great deal from him. My co-workers were a very diverse set of people with very different personalities. I like this as it gives you all kinds of different ideas and ways to resolve issues. The hardest part of the job was tax season. As a company car is a taxable benefit drivers were very tardy in getting the information to us in time so we in turn could give it to his company for them to complete the T4s. The best part of the job is hard for me to say as this was the best job I have had.
Pros
up to date equipment and programming
Cons
I was down sized.
It was a wonderful place to work
Scanning Administrator (Former Employee) –  Thornhill, ON21 May 2014
 Print barcodes, sort file documents in correct barcode chapters
 Work with upper management and general office duties
 Scan files including final image audit
- learned a lot and the people were nice
Pros
it was fun