Fortis BC
Fortis BC Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace.

14 February 2019
Tending to incoming and outgoing calls, helping customers understand their bills. Creating payment arrangements, dealing with collections and disconnections. Workplace culture was great, everyone is so friendly and very helpful when anyone reaches out for help. The hardest part of the job was talking to the customers who had to change account info to theirs due to their partner passing away. The most enjoyable part of the job was talking with the customers and being able to help them understand their bills.
11 April 2018
Same role
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) - Vancouver Harbour, BC
The job itself is easy and repetitive, the learning and training methods are horrible as the trainers only care about themselves. Your success truly depends only on yourself as the trainers don't stop to help or listen. When you get on the actual call center floor you are monitored non-stop. Not enough pay for the work you have to do.
7 June 2019
Same location
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Prince George, BC
Honestly, I liked working at Fortis but the Management is a huge problem and they need to be retrained. Its a bit silly how they have decided to run things there.
Cons
Horrible Management
3 June 2018
Same location
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) - Prince George, BC
I was let go from this company because management said I was not the "right fit". I am a mature woman and I was completely blind sighted by my dismissal. The management was terrible, and they should totally review their managers. They are little empire builders with no concern for the employees. I was treated very unfairly.
  1. Productive and fun workplace.