Formula Honda Employee Review

View all Formula Honda reviews

Formula Honda was dealing in Cars like Preowned Honda Cars or New Honda Cars.
Part Time-Front Desk Receptionist/Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON19 November 2013
There are at least 4 different Honda dealerships within driving distance in my area but I have to say Formula Honda is my choice when I need to buy or lease a new car or have my car serviced!

The receptionist here is nice and warm and always greeted me with a big smile. The show room is roomy and has the latest model on displayed. I never have any problems to take any cars out for a test drive.

The prices are always reasonable. My salesperson more than willing to accommodate my needs and answer my questions and he is knowledgeable and never pushy. (when I am ready I am ready!!)

There is also a comfortable waiting area when you waited for your car being serviced. Yes they have a Net Zone where you can go online while waiting!

I won't be hesitate to recommend my friends and families if they are in the market for a Honda.
Pros
Its a friendly environment, and ready to help the customer in purchasing the honda cars.
Cons
Delivery on time as spoken to the customer.

Other Formula Honda Employee Reviews

Very family oriented environment
Sales Coordinator and Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON15 October 2019
Loved working at formula honda. Very family oriented environment and friendly customer service and staff. Would love to work with the team again. I moved to Brampton shortly after having my son.
Too much pressure from management
Sales And Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON5 May 2019
Checking and confirming appointments.
Logging for the schedule.
Waiting for customers to show up.
Demo drive.
Bringing vehicles from the compound.
Submitting offers to managers.
Negotiation
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Slow days, Mini deals, Lack of trust from management to do job well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Formula Honda. Our community is ready to answer.

Formula Honda Reviews by Location