Formula Honda

Formula Honda Employee Reviews

Canada11 reviews
Twice daily routine of picking parts from stock to fill orders from body shops and mechanical businesses. Planning route for deliveries,
driving to deliver, getting payment and returning to dealership, reconciling cash, debits and cheques for orders delivered.

Most difficult part of the position was dealing with traffic and management's unreal expectations of time required to make deliveries.

I enjoyed the contact with the various shop's personnel and interaction with my fellow drivers.
Present management team are horrible people... they lie a lot and are very untrustworthy... Don't ever trust them. Find a more professional place to work at.
Formula Honda used to be good to us before (back in the days) but when they made changes on the system, management and service manager that's when the things got so messy. Instead of getting the right amount of hours we work for a car They're cutting it for lesser time (I work flat rate), and they expect you to do the same high quality of work though they pay lesser. Can you believe 10 people that I know for long period of time who works here left their positions in a span of 1 year! I personally think they don't value their employees and they only care about is numbers.
Loved working at formula honda. Very family oriented environment and friendly customer service and staff. Would love to work with the team again. I moved to Brampton shortly after having my son.
Checking and confirming appointments.
Logging for the schedule.

Waiting for customers to show up.

Demo drive.

Bringing vehicles from the compound.

Submitting offers to managers.

Negotiation
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Slow days, Mini deals, Lack of trust from management to do job well.
Starting early and logging in on the system.
Ensuring Technicians have parts needed for job.

Make sure parts ordered are correct and on time.

Keep on top of wholesale accounts.
Pros
Good learning environment
Cons
I worked as an cooperative education student through my high school. I helped apprentices and learned how to do basic service on vehicles. It was great as apprentices would teach us how to do many tasks and see how it felt to work in a real job.
Pros
Great people to meet
Cons
- Relaxed, easy going work day.
- Learned to license new and used vehicles with ministry of transportation.

- Most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new clients and being able to help satisfy requests and requirements.
It was fun doing co-op at Formula Honda, i have learned many things about cars and also learned how to fix cretin part of the cars
A great place where you can learn what goes on behind the scenes of a car dealership. Great team!
There are at least 4 different Honda dealerships within driving distance in my area but I have to say Formula Honda is my choice when I need to buy or lease a new car or have my car serviced!

The receptionist here is nice and warm and always greeted me with a big smile. The show room is roomy and has the latest model on displayed. I never have any problems to take any cars out for a test drive.

The prices are always reasonable. My salesperson more than willing to accommodate my needs and answer my questions and he is knowledgeable and never pushy. (when I am ready I am ready!!)

There is also a comfortable waiting area when you waited for your car being serviced. Yes they have a Net Zone where you can go online while waiting!

I won't be hesitate to recommend my friends and families if they are in the market for a Honda.
Pros
Its a friendly environment, and ready to help the customer in purchasing the honda cars.
Cons
Delivery on time as spoken to the customer.