FORM Employee Reviews for Manager

3.7Pay & Benefits
3.9Job Security & Advancement
Fun environment working on cutting edge product
Manager (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC28 June 2019
FORM is a great place to work! Everyone is laid back, friendly, and there are no office politics. The company is not like other startups where there's chaos and instead has a good balance of flexibility and structure. It's easy to strike up conversations with everyone, even people you don't normally work with.

If you're looking for a job where you do your 9-5 and clock out then FORM is not the right place for you. But if you're looking for a place where people are passionate about their role and the product and want to work in an exciting work environment, then FORM is great. Everyone pitches in when needed and goes above and beyond even if that means working extra hours here and there or answering an urgent email from home. That's what makes it fun.
Pros
Free food and drinks every Friday, new open concept office, parties and retreats, well funded startup
One of the best startups to work for in Vancouver or even Canada
Manager (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC23 June 2019
I come into work every day with a smile on my face. I don't think there was one day where I did not want to work. Great people, culture, office... Probably the best company/startup I've ever worked at.
Pros
Flex hours, free meal on Fridays, beer on tap, foosball tables, pool table, good downtown location
Cons
Can't think of any.