Forever 21 Employee Review

A Good first job, but not a job to stay at for long
Sales/Fits Associate & Cashier (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON4 October 2013
Usually since the store was low on hours to give out I would start my day at 10am being the only one in the fitting room and sometimes the whole back of the store. My day would end at 6 and I would be very exhausted and angry because of the very low help that I receive from the store and management. I learned the acronym and it has helped me get a new jobs.
Management was good to me, however, if they did pick favourites and if you were not one of them expect your hours to be one shift a week which is usually a closing.
Co-workers were amazing, I created long-term friendships with most.
Hardest part is learning the floor set, especially if you do not work as often to memorize it and the most enjoyable part was meeting nice people.
Pros
Great Employees
Cons
No hours

Other Forever 21 Employee Reviews

They need more for employees
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC26 May 2018
The community can be great depending on the people around you but customers tend to be rude and leave the store a mess so just be prepared to handle that. Employee discount is only 10 percent so meh.
Fun filled and enjoyable environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON17 May 2018
Forever 21 taught me a lot on growth from not only the managers and fellow co-workers, but, from the people who come into shop as well. People have always made work more interesting because there are so many different personalities that I came into contact constantly.
Pros
10% off clothing
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Forever 21. Our community is ready to answer.

51.1K