Forever 21 Employee Review

An enjoyable/fustrating working environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC25 January 2017
Being to yourself as you neatly put away the abundant amount of clothes. I learnt how to correctly organize and hang any of their products. The management was very friendly but i did feel a sense of sometimes coldness and snobbishness. Though the job was a seasonal one i did not enjoy the concept of myself having to call and not being given a solid shift, where i had to call a couple of hours to find out if my shift was still proceeding. I found it very frustrating and not productive. The workplace culture was very down to earth and fashionable, close to my desired environment. The hardest part of the job was trying to complete my duties without any training. And my most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with clients and making new friends.
Pros
Located in Downtown Montreal, close to school
Cons
On call concept, disorganized management

Other Forever 21 Employee Reviews

Horrible
Associer aux ventes (Former Employee) –  Vaudreuil-Dorion, QC11 September 2019
L’entrep Forever21 qui est une entreprise américaine se fou complètement des magasin basé au quebec. Le management etait d’une pitoyable qualité aucune professionnelle. Il mettent une fille imcompetente mechante et sans aucune connaissance des ouvertures et des fermetures comme clé du magasin. En gros on ne fait rien on aide aucun client et je n’ai strictement rien apris en travaillant la bas
It's not a job you want to stay at for a very long time
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 September 2019
It's the perfect starter job if you're interested in retail. You learn a lot about working retail, how to stock, work cash, manage your time, greet customers. It is however a very busy and chaotic store with a fast turnover rate.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Forever 21. Our community is ready to answer.

51.5K