Forever 21 Employee Review

productive place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 December 2018
A great fun place to excel and mature. Good managers and co-operative co workers. Helpful in training and lenient with hours. Great first job and hours!

Other Forever 21 Employee Reviews

N/a
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB16 August 2019
For me the hardest part of working for Forever 21 was the lack of training. I found myself not really knowing whats going on most of the time and when I looked for help I would not get it. The store wasn't too bad to work for but it was extremely disorganized and always messy. No matter how much you clean up in the store, there will always still be a mess everywhere!
Worst job ever!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC6 August 2019
This was the most boring job I have ever had and the absolute worst! Pretty much all you do all day is just hang up the same clothes over and over again. 5 hours felt like working 10 hours, with only a 10 minute break that you don't even get paid for where you pretty much go up the escalator and down and that's your break. It is not even worth working here to receive discounts because you get a measly 10% when a manager is around. You will not receive a reference from any of the managers here either because they are not allowed to give them out. One day at this job and I knew I did not want to work here, even though I stayed about a month just to see if it'd get better but it did not.
Pros
Staff is nice
Cons
Everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Forever 21. Our community is ready to answer.

51.5K