Forever 21 Employee Review

Horrible place to work
Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC6 January 2019
Worked at the Victoria location, management was bad and they chose favorites. They bullied other employees for stupid things for no good reason. They wont give you shifts if they dont like you, rather then explaining they just push you out not professional at all. Same goes if they dont like you, they will be little you to the point you leave. Some of the people are really nice but it's mostly the management that really makes everything horrible. The pay is just as youd imagine minimum wage for alot of work and no word of gratitude.
It's a good job for those who are going to school and need flexible shifts. But they are picky on time off and if you want to take a holiday chances are you'll have to quite cause you won't get it. Also they dont give references so if you want someone from there to references you for another better job your not getting it.
Pros
Nice co workers
Cons
Managment

Other Forever 21 Employee Reviews

I don’t even know where to start
Service Leader (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB22 August 2019
On my first day before I had even clocked in the merchandise manager looked me up and down and gave me a dirty look.
Training is never completed. People have been there for weeks and don’t know how to use the till. The staff are all very catty and rude. I was told when I started that I wouldn’t last two weeks and we’ll i didn’t bc I got out of there the second I found another job.
bad management , friendly co workers
Sales Associate/ Cashier (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 August 2019
started here 2016 started off as a good job but once management changed the atmosphere changed into a negative one making it difficult to enjoy going to work and being there. but the people you work with make it a bit easier
Pros
people you work with
Cons
no good shifts, management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Forever 21. Our community is ready to answer.

51.5K