Forever 21 Employee Review

It was a good starting job
Stocker Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB3 May 2019
I had a good experience working for F21 but then need it to expand horizons and look for something with a better salary and benefits. The constant changes of managers was not good either
Pros
good work environment
Cons
too much merchandise

Other Forever 21 Employee Reviews

N/a
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB16 August 2019
For me the hardest part of working for Forever 21 was the lack of training. I found myself not really knowing whats going on most of the time and when I looked for help I would not get it. The store wasn't too bad to work for but it was extremely disorganized and always messy. No matter how much you clean up in the store, there will always still be a mess everywhere!
Worst job ever!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC6 August 2019
This was the most boring job I have ever had and the absolute worst! Pretty much all you do all day is just hang up the same clothes over and over again. 5 hours felt like working 10 hours, with only a 10 minute break that you don't even get paid for where you pretty much go up the escalator and down and that's your break. It is not even worth working here to receive discounts because you get a measly 10% when a manager is around. You will not receive a reference from any of the managers here either because they are not allowed to give them out. One day at this job and I knew I did not want to work here, even though I stayed about a month just to see if it'd get better but it did not.
Pros
Staff is nice
Cons
Everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Forever 21. Our community is ready to answer.

51.5K