Forever 21 Employee Review

Unorganized and not compliant with availability
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON8 February 2019
I worked here for about 6 months and it was fine until it came time to put my availability in for college. They told us availability is a request, not a guarantee and if our schedule doesn't work with theirs, they will schedule outside our availability and expect us to come in to work. I also booked some days off for exams, as I am in a college degree program, and they gave me trouble basically saying work comes first. They scheduled me multiple times during the times I said I was unavailable because I had school, but they didn't care. They also post the schedules 1-3 days before the next work week stars (for example, their schedules were Sunday-saturday, so they would put the schedule for the week of Feb. 3-Feb. 9 up somewhere between Jan.31-Feb. 2) which is not enough time in advance to give us. They also expect an open availability but will only schedule you to 1-3 shifts a week. Also, the employee discount is only 10%, you aren't allowed to use that on top of sale items, and you make no commission.

Other Forever 21 Employee Reviews

I don’t even know where to start
Service Leader (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB22 August 2019
On my first day before I had even clocked in the merchandise manager looked me up and down and gave me a dirty look.
Training is never completed. People have been there for weeks and don’t know how to use the till. The staff are all very catty and rude. I was told when I started that I wouldn’t last two weeks and we’ll i didn’t bc I got out of there the second I found another job.
bad management , friendly co workers
Sales Associate/ Cashier (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 August 2019
started here 2016 started off as a good job but once management changed the atmosphere changed into a negative one making it difficult to enjoy going to work and being there. but the people you work with make it a bit easier
Pros
people you work with
Cons
no good shifts, management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Forever 21. Our community is ready to answer.

51.5K