Forever 21 Employee Reviews for Sales Associate in Montréal, QC

Found 5 reviews matching the search See all 6,808 reviews
Sad
Sales associate (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC29 April 2018
They don’t respect anybody, clients are rude, never enough employees on the floor and they will act like it’s your fault if the job isn’t done quickly while it’s their for not wanting to give a lot of hours to their employees.
An enjoyable/fustrating working environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC25 January 2017
Being to yourself as you neatly put away the abundant amount of clothes. I learnt how to correctly organize and hang any of their products. The management was very friendly but i did feel a sense of sometimes coldness and snobbishness. Though the job was a seasonal one i did not enjoy the concept of myself having to call and not being given a solid shift, where i had to call a couple of hours to find out if my shift was still proceeding. I found it very frustrating and not productive. The workplace culture was very down to earth and fashionable, close to my desired environment. The hardest part of the job was trying to complete my duties without any training. And my most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with clients and making new friends.
Pros
Located in Downtown Montreal, close to school
Cons
On call concept, disorganized management
Must be able to work fast and efficiently
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 November 2015
Must be able to work fast and efficiently in order to maintain the productivity of the floor. Must be friendly and help customers with finding their items. Must be able to properly communicate with others. Must be able to stand and work long hours ( may pass scheduled hours)
Cons
Long Hours
not a good experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC2 July 2014
the people are very dramatic
very fun environment
love the busy rush
Pros
discount
Cons
only 10 percent discount