Forever 21 Employee Reviews

Very messy and difficult management
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON18 April 2018
Overall management of the store lacks. It is difficult to advance in your placement. Did not enjoy the hours that were given, usually given 5-10 hours bi-weekly due to the excessive amount of employees.
sales associate
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 April 2018
ensure that the store is clean, make sure maniquins are up to date. with the newest outfits. excellent company culture, good coworkers. music was also great so it helped the shifts pass fast.
Terrible upper management
Manager (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON15 April 2018
Be prepared to be micromanaged
Ruthless DM
No room for advancement
Bad pay
Be prepared to stay past closing 11 pm and work 7 am the following day
Could be Worse.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC13 April 2018
Only downfall was that the company hired too many staff members for this location before it opened and so when it opened it was not as busy as they expected and so many staff members didn't get enough shifts. Also the discount here was only 12%.
Great work environment
Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 April 2018
Great workplace environment, easy to adapt and join into. It really is an excellent place for learning and developing as a sales associate and as management.
Pros
Experience gained
forever 21
Cashier (Former Employee) –  calgary6 April 2018
i just cashed customers
i learnt to communicate more with others
there was no really hard part since im a fast learner
i enjoyed working here, the staff was very nice as well and easy to get along with.
decent company very unorganized
Lead - Service and Operation (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 March 2018
low pay , HR and Payroll department takes WEEKS to correct and error on your pay cheque or complete a job transfer. ........................ no room to move in company .
Great Sales experience
Cashier, Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ON28 March 2018
Management provided workers a safe environment and all the resources needed to attain to customer needs and preferences. This job allowed me to work on my communication skills.
Ok
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON23 March 2018
Pretty good not bad, good with shifts and overtime. It wasnt too hard did not make me do anything impossible. The managers and everyone were kind. Would recommend as a starting job to build basic skills.
Discount is okay
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Balzac, AB16 March 2018
At the time it was an amazing place to work, good co-workers, good management. Fun job all in all. Customers usually friendly and easy to please. Large location could sometimes mean a huge mess but by the end of your shift it didn’t really matter.
Cons
Rude customers

Want to know more about Forever 21?

Ask a question
Enjoyable to work with a close group of coworkers
Part-time seasonal sales associate (Former Employee) –  London, ON11 March 2018
I loved working at Forever 21, but unfortunately I was a seasonal employee so I did not get to stay. The community inside the workplace is refreshing and makes you feel like you are a part of a team. The atmosphere is upbeat and always busy.
Pros
Compassionate managers
Cons
staying in the same section every shift
Absolutely terrible
Sales Associate / Stock Associate (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC7 March 2018
My experience at Forever 21 was absolutely terrible. At Forever 21, you are not an employee to them, you are a pawn. The management has absolutely zero compassion for the well being of their employees. The schedule is never posted on time, seniority is not a thing, they don't train you properly, they have unrealistic expectations when it comes to completing tasks, and they'll cut your hours if you call in sick. If you have any standards at all, I highly recommend that you do not work here.
Environnement de travail stressant et lourd
Chef caissière (Former Employee) –  Brossard, QC28 February 2018
Chaque journée était différente. L'achalandage était en décroissance. Je n'ai pas vraiment appris grand chose. C'était une suite de poste de caissière. Seulement le système de caisse était différent. L'équipe était vraiment unie comme une famille. Par contre, il ne prenait pas en compte de ta vie personnelle. Le magasin devait passer avant ta vie personnelle. Aucun moyen de prendre congé pour des rendez-vous ou prendre des vacances. Pas beaucoup d'évolution de carrière.
Cons
Aucun respect des disponibilités. Pauses réduites.
Awful.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS27 February 2018
I personally hated it there. There is no organization whats so ever. They treat employees poorly. A lot of who gets better hours and who works in the parts of the stores is considered better is all based on who the manager "likes" more
Good starter job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, ON21 February 2018
I loved working at forever 21, it made me understand more to the workplace from being my first job.. it was fun, i have a passion for organization and it helped me gain experience in the workplace and the environment is amazing. the people are amazing and we all work together to get what we need done.
Just your run of the day retail job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB18 February 2018
The people that I worked with here were really wonderful. I am still friends with some of them and think they are great. The store itself was always the same. Repetition of the same three things always but that is all anyone can expect at a retail job. Customers would make a mess of the store and you would go by and clean it only to have someone make a mess of it again. It definitely got frustrating.
I would have enjoyed this if i worked a longer term
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON17 February 2018
I love forever 21 clothing so much i had to get a job there. The store was big and designed well. The coworkers were really urban amd up to date......
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 February 2018
Great place to work. They had a great salary. However many things that need to change, needs a bit more overall structure, but otherwise a great place to work if you are creative.
fashion
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB9 February 2018
very fun place to work, good for someone looking to gain experience in retail. everyone got paid the same wage so that the work could be divided through out employees equally.
Pros
experience
Cons
wage
Environnement propice et efficace
Animateur (Current Employee) –  MONTREAL ET MANITOBA6 February 2018
Un travail libéral.
Nous avons appris le développement personnel.
Management efficace.
En Harizona
le prix des produits
Les finances
Pros
Parrainage
Cons
L'évolution en grades

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Forever 21. Our community is ready to answer.

51.1K