Forest of Flowers Employee Reviews

High expectations
Sales Clerk (Former Employee) –  London, ON30 March 2019
It's kind of fun working in the flower shop but there's a lot of stress that comes with it you're expected to work 12 hours plus on holidays and it's not appreciated over all. The manager I had was a tyrant and expected everybody to do things their way. They would say things like oh I can't leave because I can't trust my staff. Workers tend to be quick to blame others for mistakes. Having good penmanship and being able to take addresses and information is crucial. And this is a very fast paced environment.
Pros
Make pretty Arrangements
Cons
Highly stressful environment
Great place to work!
Florist/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  London, ON22 July 2018
Great environment to work in! Exceptional co workers who go above and beyond to make sure working is fun! You learn a lot on how to read a person. You also learn how to connect with customers so you are able to help them find exactly what it is they are looking for even when they don't.
Sign Walker (Current Employee) –  London, ON10 January 2018
Overall, I have been treated quite fairly. There unfortunately are not a lot of hours to go around. The location has been easy to get to as well which has been helpful.
Exciting place to grow and learn
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 September 2016
Forest of flowers was a beautiful place to work! Not just because of the flowers, but my boss and coworkers were always understanding and caring. I was taught almost everything I know today about the industry by the owner and head designer, who were always patient with my short comings but quick to celebrate my success. A typical day would involve helping customers, for and through, every occasion, learning something new in design and pitching in with the team to keep the store looking good. From cleaning buckets to putting up christmas lights, there was never a dull moment!
part time job
sign holder and flowers maintenance (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 March 2016
Good management the job was flexible with hours since I was student nothing was difficult that I couldn't overcome. paid well the only reason that I left because it was seasonal, temporary and I wanted somewhere that was permanent.