Ill keep this short and right to the point.
- Super long work days from 6:30 AM to anywhere between 6-8 PM.
- Only have one for sure day off per week (Sunday)
- Terrible pay (just barely over minimal wage) especially for the amount of work your expected to do and the physical aspect.
- Back breaking work where back and joint issues are bound to happen, on top of that they provide no benefits........
- Contract work so job security is none existent.
- Only positive is the guys that your out at the work site with are great and down to earth working class people.
- Just a side note landscaping work is terrible anyways you should just avoid it all together, find something else that you wont break your back over and get paid more then a person flipping burgers.
Lots of hours if your into that, coworkers are great