Forest Hill Employee Reviews

Worst Company
Security Guard (Part Time) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 September 2018
One of the worst companies I have ever worked for. Completely inconsiderate and dismissive. Treated me unfairly. Disregarded all my calls, emails, didnt bother following up with me about the issues i had. Penalized me for something that happened on a training shift, refused to allow me to return to site, with no explanation. Fired me a week before my probation was up based on an issue they had no knowledge about, meaning they dont care for their employees. They also charged me for my uniform without telling me and insited they had told me when they didnt. Very sneaky.
they are okay
Concierge/Security Guard (Current Employee) –  spadina and adelaide7 November 2016
they are okay, not a bad company at all, just not the one for me, and i think it is time to move on to something else that suits my personality and fits well with my life outside of work.
Nice Good and fun workplace
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Kanata, ON12 February 2013
Its a fast paced environment of work, having fun and happy to serve the residents very well. Im working at week end and on call. about the the other worker they are nice in my dept, Sometimes some are not cooperating causing of delayed my job routin but its ok . The management is very good, I dont have hardest job at all, having talk to the residents watching making jokes each other I love to see they were happy..Im stop working there because i do alot of overtime of my fulltime job even Saturday and Sunday at the smith Induspac
Pros
week ender
Cons
oncall