Forest City Staffing Employee Reviews

Local Work
Professional Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  London, ON16 February 2018
I worked locally for Forest City Staffing. I was paid hourly and was home everyday and weekends off. I only had to work overtime if I was asked too. No forced dispatch and it was a pleasure to work there. My pay was direct deposited and it was easy to put my time card in each week because of the many different ways they have to give them the information.
Pros
Easy people to work with.
Cons
Short notice on call into work but that is normal for trucking.
great place for a semi retired person
Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  London, ON1 August 2017
if you want to work 3 days a week and never know what your doing from day to day then this is the job for you.. staff are great but the unstable work and the low pay just dont make up for it
Pros
awsome staff
Cons
little work and cancelled runs all the time
working for forest city staffing
Full time - DZ Driver (Former Employee) –  London, ON14 June 2017
a typical day at work is a day where you can work as a team, having good communication skills and working hard to get the work done. not only get the work done but also working in a safe and reliable way. the hardest part of the job is coping with traffic and dealing with customers who are not always positive. i have learned that not every job is perfect but being positive and working hard will make the day go by much faster and stress free.
They helped me get work, when I didn't have any
Driver (Former Employee) –  London, ON1 April 2017
Forest city staffing is a great employment agency, with a lot of help all over the city. The staff were great and very helpful. The most enjoyable part of my day at work would be going.
Driver (Former Employee) –  London, ON28 September 2016
I worked here awhile. Everything was great. The only thing I didn't like was the payroll lady. She has a terrible attitude problem.
Temp Agency
Driver (Current Employee) –  London, ON21 September 2016
Forest City Staffing is an excellent Temp Agency to work with, they have a number of good clients and some bad ones too, they will tell you which ones may be more difficult to deal with. The management is top notch and work hard to keep you working, unfortunately they can not always guarantee full time work for long periods of time.
Pros
Honest Management
Cons
No Guarantee of Full Time work
Great Management
Driver (Current Employee) –  London, ON12 October 2012
Forest City Staffing is very fair with their drivers. They are willing to adapt to their individual driver's needs while still meeting their client's needs.
Pros
provide whimis and dangerous goods training
Cons
sometimes very short notice given for driving position

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Forest City Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

Forest City Staffing Reviews by Job Title