Ford Motor Company
Happiness score is 72 out of 100

Ford Motor Company Employee Reviews for Packer

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,521 reviews

I would love to work there again. Great opportunities.

I would love to work there again. Great opportunities. The supervisors are awesome guys. Simple and constant pace of work. The hourly requirements are fair.

Amazing Place of work

This job was amazing. Working with the people were amazing the environment was great. only reason i had to leave was because of the hours didn't work for me.

Fun workplace

Ford Motor Company is a good place to work at the co-workers are fun to work with the supervisor is fun to work with he treats everyone equally no favoritism like the other places at worked at after all ford is the company where I want to work for after I graduate with my bachelor degree.

A typical day at Ford Motor Company can be describe by one word busy. The days went by very fast. I learned many skills at Ford Motor Company, such as driving a Hilo Lo, Stock Keeping, Porter, Inspection Clerk, Dispatcher, Picker, Ship and Router, Cleaner, Receiving Clerk, Chaplain, etc. The hardest part of my job was learning the computer, however, that goal was accomplished, and saying good by to the many friends I developed over the last 30 years. The most enjoyable part of the job was developing those relationships with my co- workers.

Pros

Making Good Money

Cons

What many hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ford Motor Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6K
2.2K
1.1K

3.7Job security/advancement

Compare Ford Motor Company with

• Ford Motor Company
  • Packer
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?