Ford Motor Company

Ford Motor Company Employee Reviews for Line Assembler

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,529 reviews

Loved it in windsor for 8 years then had too choose to go to oakville because of layoffs ,hated it for the next 9

Definitely the best job I've had just travel became an issue because I was back and forth every weekend all my my family lives in Windsor so then I lost my licence because I hit my head coming out of a restaurant and was unable to drive so now it came to train rides which are not cheap just decided I was working ,/saving $$ now train rides $180 hotel $400 a bills in Windsor plus mortgage in Windsor,,,,,,,ps point less

Don't waste your life.

10 hr shifts Mon-Thu 8hr Fridays 1 mandatory 8 hr Saturday per month Lots of overtime! Place will make your life pass by and if you have kids don't even bother. Their are things more important than money!

Unpredictable

Ford is a great place to work with good benefits but job security is not the best they are very unpredictable no matter how long you have put time in there.

benefits

Cons

job security

good pay

I worked on the line assembling car parts. This I found to be very repetitive and not enjoyable. Also the drive to Oakville was quite far. the most difficult part was the repetition, and most enjoyable was the pay was good.

Pros

good pay

Cons

repetition and location

A fast pace hard working enviroment

I go to work at 7am( day shift ) 5:30 ( afternoon shift) go to my job station to build cars. I've learned to work in tandum with other co-workers .Management was happy went the line kept moving and with no problems and the hardest part of my job the hours. The enjoyable was pay day and going home.

I enjoyed working at ford

I was responsible for putting the dashboadrs on the line for further assembly befor being installed in the vehicle. i learned there is alot more to building a car than i thought.I got along with most of the management and co-workers. i'd say the hardest part of my job was not knowing if we were going to work overtime till sometimes 10 minutes before the end of the shift.

Pros

wage, benefits and co-workers

Cons

the factory closed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ford Motor Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6K
2.2K
1.1K

3.7Job security/advancement

Compare Ford Motor Company with

Ford Motor Company Reviews by Location

• Ford Motor Company
  • Line Assembler
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?