Footprints Security

Footprints Security Employee Reviews

Easy job if you can stay out of the office, turn around time for you to quit if your in the office is six months. Company had some decent people in the office the owner that starts with “A” is a big reason why lots leave. He thinks he is the best at the job, he is never wrong and micromanaged you at every step. Pay is lacking, many people doing the same job and their pay rates vary. The owners do not care about their staffs mental health only the mighty dollar, they have a revolving door with their patrol drivers due to the work load they have, they don’t get their breaks that they are entitled to and are not delivering the patrols require to their clients. All in all if you need to use them as a jumping stone do it, but don’t make a career and a job out of footprints security. Toxic work culture for sure.
Pros
Cons
Long Hours, Low Salary, Toxic Management
I do not recommend anyone work for this company. They constantly hire new people promising full time hours and within two weeks will cut your house back to as low as 12 hours a week. The owners and head office don't care about the employees at all. Just to overpay clients and underpay staff. Very toxic environment, fellow employees will not help each other at all and use negative statements to bring you down. The majority of shifts are over 8 hours long with no breaks, and no available bathroom(which is illegal) leaving you to relieve yourself in bushes most of the time as you're not allowed leaving the site. Overall horrible job to work.
If you value yourself as a human being at all, avoid this place. The brothers who own this company don’t give a s#it about any of the actual employees, the people that keep money in their pockets
Lots to do and good people to work with, never a boring day. Having a positive attitude is key, if you don't have heart you won't make it very far here.
Mainly doing security as well as other related feilds. Since 2014. But i like doing security. Also worked at various other security companies. Have first aid aswell.
The first year was excellent but no raises no encouragement no benefits low salary and very politically influenced did not have respect create lies to make you quit to hire new guards who pay them to take courses
It seems the company is always hiring, which is great for getting hired, the issues arise once you start working. When I first started it was great there was work all the time never got less than 32 hours a week, recently I have had to call the office just to struggle to get shifts. I would highly recomend this company as a side job to fill in hours or make extra money, however I would not rely on them as a main source of reliable income.
I was promised full time and within weeks i was bumped to tyree days a week. When i asked to be trained in another section they denied me at every step of the way. Then i injured myself and did the return to work plan, when i was ready to return they told me they didnt have work and that i had to be patient. Found another job within a day that paid more and gave me 40hrs.
Good place good people but there is not enough hours for work . Weekley only two or three days work is avaliable. company salary is not enough for living . If you are retire or you have another source of income so working in this company is suitable for you .
Footprints Security is a great employer and offers a variety of roles that fits everybody. The pay rate varies depending on the role and the client and starts at $15 per hour.
This company doesn't treat its contractors or staff fair. Low pay for high expectations. The management team is extremely poorly run and not very good at communicating, the turn over rate is so high, empty promises. VERY Poor workplace culture, family etc. NO morals or values. I have a family to support and they continue to LIE about hours so i am applying elsewhere.
Company promises shifts then gives you none. Wasted lots of time with this company only to receive nothing in return. Might be okay if they actually give you shifts, but even then the bad communication skills of management might be enough to make you look elsewhere.
They ok to work for would like more afternoon shifts An get paid time half. With out sainung the continigisty agreement done.........................
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
More work hours
I've enjoyed working for footprints immensely the employees are wonderful and welcoming on top of hard-working. Management is adaptive and understanding of situations which would interfere with working.
Footprint Security company provides a friendly and professional platform for entrance level security experience with average wage and benefit. Everyone is so friendly and like a family to each other.
good staff, friendly environment some good sites, better pay than paladin, who pays chip. The job is great and training is not mandatory, you get hire in the spot to serve your city. it is a must for all students looking to make some money or to work and study.
I am working with this company and it is going on 3 months with no shifts. They keep hiring but won't give their previously hired employees. They even tell you to have another job. Not worth being hired by them.
Cons
Wont give you shifts
To all my bosses and my supervisors I just like to thank you guys cuz you guys are so amazing you guys get up first thing and you give us this great opportunity two less work with you and I like to thank you guys for that
Pros
I love working with the company
Cons
Great awesome hours
Static work is fine, you show up to a certain location and do nothing for 8 - 12 hours. Mobile driving is a whole different beast and I suggest no one do it. 5x the amount of work and stress for 2$ extra per hour. Their "schedule flexibility" is absolutely untrue, there is such a high turn around good luck getting your requested time off. Also their Medical & Dental plan is false advertisement. They don't offer dental and their medical plan is trash. Great job for extra side coin, terrible as a full time position.
Pros
Easy work if you do static/stationary work
Cons
Literally everything about the company and mobile work
Its security so you'll never be out of hours . They pay overtime if you work it . Paydays are every second Friday , cut off is the previous Saturday . Pay checks are direct deposit , so your money is in the bank as early as 3am Friday morning .
Pros
always have hours
Cons
Co workers aren't the most reliable
Some great sites, but horrible management matched by horrible pay. And very poor treatment of employees. It's like shaw cable, treat the new customer with a TV free. But dump on the old customers with a bill hike.. It's like that working for that company..
Pros
Some sites are nice.
Cons
The mileage on the vehicle