Foot Locker Employee Reviews

It is okay.
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL31 July 2018
There isn't very much room for advancement in the company unless you can work 40+ hours, and to get that many hours at any given time in the year is extremely difficult. The environment is extremely good.
Amazing employee perks
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 July 2018
this company is very flexible when it comes to their staff and keeping them updated on new changes in policy or new merchandise information, this is a very fun uplifting atmosphere
fun and great
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB20 July 2018
Great Company to work for. Management was easy to talk to. I managed a great group of employees at the chinook center location in Calgary. Competitive wages and always room to move up
fun place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB13 July 2018
It's foot locker what else is there to explain.
part-time or full-time options for work, sell shoes, clothes and go home. Most of this info is filler to complete required review.
not the best place to work at the time
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB10 July 2018
the job wasnt the greatest because i never got shifts until i confronted the manager who hardly works, and was slacking during their time of working. was organized at all. the job itself was fine, but getting shifts and management wasnt the greatest
Pros
employee discounts, seeing upcoming shoes
Cons
no hours, poor management
productive
Cashier and part time sales (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON30 June 2018
Very productive and a fun place to be. Learned to be independent and stronger and have strong communication skills. Enjoy to communicate with the customers.
Great Company
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON19 June 2018
Foot Locker Canada is a great company that looks after its employees!

Management is great in supporting staff when needed.

Pay is great and amazing team atmosphere!
Pros
Great Team atmosphere
Cons
Cant find any cons
Workplace Culture
Co-Op employee (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON16 June 2018
The dynamic between fellow floor sales employees and also with the managers created a very positive atmosphere that was easy to work within. An individual can rely on the fact that his/her coworkers were well trained and knew what they were doing; but also were readily available and willing to help each other as well as their customers.
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Dufferin mall15 June 2018
Kid's Footlocker on a typical day was a great experience. I learned copping with being under pressure & dealing well in a diverse community. I also enjoyed interacting with all the customers.
Pros
A happy customer
Cons
An upset customer
Fun workplace
Service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC13 June 2018
Footlocker is a great starting job, especially as a part-time employee. The culture you're exposed to is very interesting and allows you to meet a variety of people as you work, but over time it tends to become repetitive and not as interesting as it used to be, over the course of a couple of years. The most enjoyable part of the job is making a customer's day, or setting them on the right path for the shoe they're looking for. There is also no real hard part of this job, as it is just a group of somewhat simple tasks.
productive
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON13 June 2018
This job requires you to have great interpersonal skills because your on the floor making sales. Also, you must be able to handle well under pressure.
Great place to work at if you love sneaker culture
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 June 2018
I'm really into sneakers so working at Footlocker was a dream come true for me. Ever since commission was removed, my co-workers and I didn't fight for sales and I could now say that we all have a close relationship. Great place to make friends and that discount is blessed too.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Drought of hours during some seasons
Working at Footlockr
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON12 June 2018
Woking at footlocker was alright. The workers were ok some were shady but overall the pay as goo and when i say good I mean as if your not either a full time worker or manager you hardly get any shifts at all during the slow months (march, April, may). But besides that everything was alright not perfect but alright.
Pros
discounts
Cons
not a lot of hours
Very customer oriented
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC9 June 2018
a typical day at work consists of very fun and entertaining crew with good music. I learned to be patient and meet customers needs and wants when it comes to specific shoes.
Pros
Being able to work with a family
Cons
Overly demanding with zero recognition
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Waterloo, ON4 June 2018
There’s a very hard and heavy work load in every single store but if you manage to work up to the top spot of being a manager be prepared for everything to come down onto your head literally. The upper management is never satisfied and will not be happy with anything you produce even if you’re the top store one week and both so hot the next. It’s very much a hurry up and wait type of environment. They preach about being able to relate to their customers but most people in H/O have yet to be seen in a daily store operations anytime.
Pros
Discount, schedule flexibility.
Cons
No recognition, poor upper management, long hours, undocked pay for staying late
Innovating work environment
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB29 May 2018
It was truly a blessing to work here and grow with the company as I did! I learned a lot at a very high level! Definitely a learning experience I'll take with me everywhere I go!
Pros
Having the best team working side by side
Fun environment
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB23 May 2018
I would definitely recommend applying, very fun positive work place. Management is always so nice and hours are flexible. Overall fun and competitive.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK17 May 2018
Foot Locker is a great company to help build your customer service and teamwork skills. Foot Locker gives you guidelines to succeed but ultimately the freedom to find your own selling style and techniques.
Pros
Discount on store merchandise, competitive atmosphere
Cons
Inadequate pay (personal opinion), decent management
Footlocker
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB16 May 2018
Great place for part-timer workers, did this after school when I was in Highschool minimum wage but worked off commission as well. Co-workers were nice and we were always busy.
Good place to work.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, ON14 May 2018
Management pushed us in positive ways to achieve personal, and store quotas. Always had a good time working. The first time I sold a record high in sales it was recognized by all employees, and gave me the confidence to sell more.
Pros
Discounts Employee Discount Days
Cons
No room at my store to move up the ladder

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Foot Locker. Our community is ready to answer.

51.9K