Foot Locker Employee Reviews

Found 377 reviews matching the search See all 5,698 reviews
cashier/reatil
Sale Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 January 2019
Come in everyday and know my sale goals, discount and any daily offer that's going on in the store. Me and my team would have are designated position in the store, to interact with costumer and provided excellent customer services, help and answer any question.
I
Great work environment with a supportive coworkers
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON12 January 2019
Great work environment with a supportive group of coworkers.
Function as a unit to achieve a collaborative goal.
Provide assistance in times of need and moments to improve your personal skills.
Footlocker Banff Experience
Sale Assistant (Former Employee) –  Banff, AB12 January 2019
I use to be one of Banff Footlockers longest standing staff until I have resigned due to poor management. Don't get me wrong, the people I have meet there were amazing people to work with but the store manager was another story. I honestly don't understand how a store manager can be so incompetent with staff yet alone manage an entire store.

Honestly the hardest part of the job is working with the actual store manager himself. I dreaded working with the store manager, its so awkward and sometimes working three hours with him seems like a life time. Work conversations are inappropriate, makes me feels so uncomfortable and to top that off please go into the change room and change your uniform. Its not okay that my store manager is standing there in his boxes getting changed in front of me and making conversation.....

The rosters changes all the time to suit the managers needs constantly. Being promised hours that you don't get.

* Please don't work at Footlocker, it will scar you for life.
Pros
30% discount
Cons
Pedo Manager, Roster Changes Constantly, Over Staff, No Hours
Good environment to work
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  London12 January 2019
While I was studying in the UK for my MBA, I was working part time for Footlocker. A great place to work with friendly colleagues. I enjoyed my short stint at work.
Pros
free clothing, footwear
Horaire
Associee aux ventes (Former Employee) –  Repentigny, QC9 January 2019
Horaire mal faite
Equilibre vie professionnelle / personnelle
Salaire / avantages sociaux
Sécurité de l'emploi / évolution de carrière
Direction
Culture d'entreprise
Decent
Part Time Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC3 January 2019
Typical commission retail job. You ring up your own sales unless the cashier is there. Just be sure to watch out for your customers in case anybody tries to hustle you.
Funnnnn
Sales Associate/ Cashier (Former Employee) –  Dufferin, ON3 January 2019
I loved working at Footlocker! I worked here for about 5 years. Although some customers weren't the greatest or most pleasant to deal with, I worked with a VERY good team. I had great managers and coworkers and overall I loved my experience working here.
good place to start
Customer Service Representative/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 December 2018
footlocker i a good place for student or young adults looking for work to start. the hours are flexible and the staff is very welcoming. it didn't take long to get adjusted
Very kind and enjoyable community
Sales Associate (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 December 2018
I would come into work for a shift and I befriended all my coworkers since they were very easy to get along with and I helped as many customers as possible and I enjoyed helping and interacting with the customers. The workplace culture was amazing since everyone was welcoming and friendly. The hardest part of the job was come to work since I had to bus but now I can drive so that will not be an issue. I did not learn much but I did gain a lot of experience in customer service, retail, product management and much more.
Pros
Working hours
Cons
Commute with bus
stock
Stock Clerk (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB2 December 2018
check inventory for item, pull stock out front for sales associates. move stock to designated areas. The hardest part was unloading the stock by myself.
Retail environment
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 November 2018
As a store Manager you have many reponsiilities and opportunities. This job is very demanding in terms of scheduling and hours. It not ideal for individuals who want to raise a family, due to the schedule structure (weekends, week nights, overnights, holiday etc.) there are opportunities to advance in the company whether store levels or corporate. Every single associate has a different experience, it all depends on your career goals and how your boss values your career and your development. . Store managers basically operate the store, from scheduling, payroll, cash transactions, overseeing inventory and stock, handling all store issues and dealing with major customer complaints and inquiries.
Pros
Employee discount and Employee appreciation discount.
Cons
Long hours. Working weekends, excluded from purchasing some of the products the company sells, Bonus structure, Raises
Very Entertaining Workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Banff, AB17 November 2018
Great Staff
Very easy job
Always moving
Interacting with people from around the world
The location I think is great
Great discounts
Fun and enjoyable workplace
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Long breaks
decent work experience
Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Fairview, ON13 November 2018
one of my first experiences working in a retail store environment, an experience that i cherish deeply as i learnt a lot in that time, and will always value my time there
mans club
Manager (Former Employee) –  Greater Vancouver Regional District, BC9 November 2018
a great place to call home, but its a mans club not a lot of movement or growth but lots of fun great regional manager. id work for them again in a heart beat
Fun workplace
Part-time Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Rocky View, AB1 November 2018
Management is decent but could be better. Pay is terrible, since they cut out commission. People are great, and job is relatively easy. Would be better if they bought back commission or some kind of incentive.
Pros
Good people
Cons
pay and management
Good company to work for
Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 October 2018
This company has been good and bad.
Culture is amazing
Work life balance is horrible
Many hours worked off the clock with nothing to show for it.
Schedule is very demanding and changes at any given time
Tough on the body
Pros
Great people
Cons
Crazy schedule
Fun place to work
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC18 October 2018
Really enjoy the job..a great place to learn about Sales and Customer Service..But it was sales type job so really had to sell..Really enjoy meeting the public..
Pros
customer Service
Cons
sales
Chill Job, Would be a lot more motivating if commission was still a thing
Sales associate/Key holder (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON17 October 2018
Fun job, meet great people. Job could be great once around the right environment. get to understand more about the shoes your selling and brings you up to date on the newest shoes that released each weekend. Just sucks that there isnt anymore commission!
Great Company
Sales representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 October 2018
Fun environment, discount on shoes
Love the employee discount and my coworkers are the best deal student job for 17-20-year-olds, you either get paid by the hour or by the commission based on what's better... Most months were commission which was nice and slightly over minimum
great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON9 October 2018
Great place to work, Lots of support. Friendly staff. Multiple offices throughout the Gta. Brand recognition on Global scale. Costing pursuit in latest technology.
Pros
Discount apparel
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Foot Locker. Our community is ready to answer.

52K