Foot Locker
Coronavirus update
Information from Foot Locker:

Foot Locker Employee Reviews

Canada480 reviews
fast paced and helping new and regular customers. you are helping all types of customers and trying to find a perfect shoe for whatever activity they are doing (Basketball, Volleyball, walking). 30% off for employees on shoes and clothing.
I loved my time with this corporation and moved within 3 different locations. The environment was fun, laid back and fast paced. I would suggest a job with foot locker to anyone between the ages of 17 and 30.
As an assistant manager you got all the responsibility and no compensation. Bonuses were "just taken away" as I was promoted? How likely.
100% Audit with no bonus. But the manager boasts about his.

And if you think the stress ends after you quit boy are you wrong, you might get a call months later (on a Valentines Day to boot) accusing you of theft and fraud!

But when they review everything and realize you are innocent all you get is a text with no apology
Pros
Discount but you might get accused of theft
Cons
Stressful, no compensation, no reason to hit sale goals, no reason to be promoted unless you skip ASM.
Footlocker is a good job for someone who lives with their parents or who are students that like sneaker culture you'll make the bare minimum wage and benefits that a company is required by law to offer but truly nothing else. When you work at least 1 year work well and leave, i guarantee you, you stay any longer than that you will waste your valuable time and is not worth it. They couldn't care less about their employees they only look out for their Store managers and District managers and nothing else really. Truly bad "career opportunities" if you could even call it that. Work for a year ONLY IF YOU REALLY LIKE SNEAKER CULTURE. If not avoid this company like the plague
Pros
Good for part times
Cons
Terrible for Anyone else.
Working at footlocker is great in a sense where you meet a lot of different people where you become close friends with because you have such similar styles, however work can get very stressful and they do not pay management enough for the amount of work and stress they carry.
A day at footlocker as the assistant manager involved everything of a regular keyholder accept I was to check emails, create and submit any orders for supplies, as well as verifying the store is suitable for customers.
I learned just how important your shoes are and how much a cheap pair of shoes can have a long term effect on your joints.

Management was wonderful, sometimes we were a little short staffed but overall he found a way to push through and assist me with anything that I needed help with.

The workplace culture was fantastic and had a young refreshing vibe every time you'd go to work.

Many of the times, the hardest part of the job is having to take criticism on things in the store that you have no control over.

However the best part of the job was being able to see all the new shoes before they were released.
Team chemistry, and respect for managers is key. Helping each other overcome weaknesses and supporting each other whenever we can on a day to day basis.
Definitely an amazing place to work. Co-workers are cool and the environment is good to work in. You do not need to know about shoes to work there but having the basic knowledge is definitely useful.
Perhaps a lot has changed since I left. But when I was there, a major disconnect was present between Upper management and just about everyone. A lot of big talk about caring about people with absolutely nothing to back it up. Unless there was a model that you fit.
For someone who loves apparel and shoes, this was an exciting job to receive. The work was easy and fun to do as a first job. It allowed me to grow my communication skills and improve my problem solving skills.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Foot Locker?
Productive workplace that is flexible with school schedules. Great for a part-time job but it will not pay enough to cover the cost of living. It is a good second job.
Un magasin reste un magasin, ce qui fait vraiment la différence est l'équipe. Au foot locker de st Bruno, vous en trouverez une excellente. Un très bon gérant ainsi que des collègue en or.
L'ambiance est super et les client aussi (en général)

Il y a toujours quelque chose à faire donc les journée passe vite. En plus les rabais employé très intéressant!
Head office doesn't care about it's employees only the money.
Casual Work culture

Employee discount is the best part of working at the job

good part job for teenager
Love working in the sneaker culture and being involved in the community. connecting with a lot of people and helping them attain certain athletic and fitness goals
Great if you are a student
Flexible with hours

Meet a variety of people, which is always pleasant

Employees are kind

management always willing to help
Your get shoes discount you meet nice and generous people the coworkers are super dope they can help you with thing that your having trouble with. But you can’t be shy
Ive worked for this company for over 2 years and i've had the best time, very comfortable, amazing people and great workplace. Makes you feel like family
Aides me in my professional growth. Very good management and staff. Great customer service and fun place to work. Selling top brands like nike, jordans, adidas, etc.
Footlocker is a great starting job for the 16 year old looking for something relatable and fun. Learning interpersonal skills and customer service basics in a changing environment.
Until the company implements employee safety measures and allows employees to be in contact with head office, nothing will change. Unless you are just looking for part time work, you’re a male and you’re heavily involved in the sneaker culture; I wouldn’t let anyone I know apply.
-great place to work if you a shoe-collector
-great employee discount

-positive work atmosphere

-management team is awesome

-plenty of opportunity for advancement within the company