Great place to work, Lots of support. Friendly staff. Multiple offices throughout the Gta. Brand recognition on Global scale. Costing pursuit in latest technology.
I personally walked in to hand in my resume and got an interview on the spot. I would say always follow up and go in person to meet the manager
Often the managers are only looking for a certain type of person. The one that hired me was a great guy buy the one when I moved back to my city was a bit of a douche and only hires cute young women.
The difficulty lays within the positions and staff requirement they have to have up to a certain amount of employees so the spot you want may be filled all spots may be filled ask every one a week they'll see your determined and may give you an interview.
- How should you prepare for an interview at Foot Locker?7 people answered
- What is the salary for stock associate?5 people answered
- What would you suggest Foot Locker management do to prevent others from leaving?5 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Foot Locker?4 people answered
- If you were to leave Foot Locker, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- What is the company culture at Foot Locker?4 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Foot Locker?3 people answered
- What do you need to know for the interviews3 people answered
- How Old Do I Have To Be For The Job?3 people answered
- What age do I have to be to apply for the job?3 people answered