Keep the energy alive! Involve everyone!
More flexible with allowing employees to relocate to another store during Christmas and holidays to accommodate students studying away from home
Better pay your employees. Treated like numbers, the idea that everyone is replaceable is common knowledge to everybody. This promotes a toxic environment.
Treat your employees well. Create a break area that doesn't consist of 2 chairs and a tiny table. Do things for your employees to show your appreciation.
Increase sales commissions or raise the minimum wage.
- How should you prepare for an interview at Foot Locker?7 people answered
- What is the salary for stock associate?5 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Foot Locker?4 people answered
- If you were to leave Foot Locker, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- Why is it so difficult to get hired here or at least get an interview? I've applied multiple times o…4 people answered
- What is the company culture at Foot Locker?4 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Foot Locker?3 people answered
- What do you need to know for the interviews3 people answered
- How Old Do I Have To Be For The Job?3 people answered
- What age do I have to be to apply for the job?3 people answered