Foot Locker strived on building a lasting customer experience. Team play in the office was very important.
There is so much to do on the job. However, with that said there is so much knowledge to be gained.
To sell shoes and know the products.
The culture is urban and diverse.
- How should you prepare for an interview at Foot Locker?7 people answered
- What is the salary for stock associate?5 people answered
- What would you suggest Foot Locker management do to prevent others from leaving?5 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Foot Locker?4 people answered
- If you were to leave Foot Locker, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- Why is it so difficult to get hired here or at least get an interview? I've applied multiple times o…4 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Foot Locker?3 people answered
- What do you need to know for the interviews3 people answered
- How Old Do I Have To Be For The Job?3 people answered
- What age do I have to be to apply for the job?3 people answered