I am in school for dental hygiene. If i were to find a dental hygienist job in the future, I would have to leave Footlocker.
The reason is because of poor management poor team work from HR and customer service. No work life balance. it was all shameful and pitiful.
If you worked there you know exactly what I am talking about. Good luck to the future slaves...I mean people working there.
I had a brain tumour n cancer and was not able to work for six months so I never left they terminated me
I left for school out of town. Otherwise, I would have stayed for as long as I could.
- How should you prepare for an interview at Foot Locker?7 people answered
- What is the salary for stock associate?5 people answered
- What would you suggest Foot Locker management do to prevent others from leaving?5 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Foot Locker?4 people answered
- Why is it so difficult to get hired here or at least get an interview? I've applied multiple times o…4 people answered
- What is the company culture at Foot Locker?4 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Foot Locker?3 people answered
- What do you need to know for the interviews3 people answered
- How Old Do I Have To Be For The Job?3 people answered
- What age do I have to be to apply for the job?3 people answered