Know the sneaker society and keep up to date with fashion
Polo and a nice pants and running shoes as they will be looking at the type of shoes you wear
Just be talkative because you're trying too convince not only the boss but yourself that you are prepared for this job
Just be confident in yourself and have a positive attitude.
You should prepare as being ready to sell something to the person interviewing you.
Since it's not a formal job, you can wear a clean pair of sneakers, but still dress tastefully. They will also ask a lot of questions about sales approaches teamwork since that is the environment of the workplace.
- What is the salary for stock associate?5 people answered
- What would you suggest Foot Locker management do to prevent others from leaving?5 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Foot Locker?4 people answered
- If you were to leave Foot Locker, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- Why is it so difficult to get hired here or at least get an interview? I've applied multiple times o…4 people answered
- What is the company culture at Foot Locker?4 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Foot Locker?3 people answered
- What do you need to know for the interviews3 people answered
- How Old Do I Have To Be For The Job?3 people answered
- What age do I have to be to apply for the job?3 people answered