Foley's Candies LP

Foley's Candies LP Employee Reviews

Canada8 reviews
The management is very stupid people and they think they are so high and mighty. Also they let other managers grab employees and make them feel embarrassing in front of others! Don’t work there it’s a very bad place to work!!
I would not recommend working here, it was very stressful, emotionally exhausting, and demoralizing to see hard working production staff verbally abused on a daily basis by management.
This is a dead end job, if your Chinese you will move up if not forget about it.
You will always be demeaned and a good job is never valued. And monthly bbq's is a lie
Pros
There are alot of good people that work here.
Cons
Supervisors, all managers and office people will take advantage of anyone they can.
I would not recommend anyone to work for this company.
All the "Positive" reviews on here for this company are fake and made by the management.

They will take advantage of you, over work you, stress you out and threaten you. Wait around and ask workers finishing up they're shift.
Great place to work. Nice and supportive working staff and management. Multiple shifts. Highly inclusive and diverse workforce. Clean and organized workplace.
No clear management organization. The maintenance mngr/spvr knows nothing. The maintenance group prefers easy and interim fix rather than long term solution. The machines were proof of how they work, pumps and mixers are leaking, daily downtimes of same issues. I felt not welcome to the group, the same reason why the person before me left the company as well.
Pros
Above average pay
Cons
You need to do your thing
Always an amazing time working at Foley's.
As an employee, I feel engaged with other employees, intrigued about the factory and manufacturing processes, and I feel welcomed by my co-workers.

Chocolate is so fascinating and you really have the friendliest people working here.

Management is helpful and you're able to approach them whenever you need to.

Most enjoyable part - sampling chocolate creations and learning how to make it!
Pros
Dynamic, work culture, fun, engaging
The work is very fun and educational. Learning how to chocolates are made and how new products are introduced. Mixing and testing every product depending on what kind of product it is, is very interesting.
Pros
Monthly BBQ for team building and yearly bonus and Christmas party
Cons
Management issue, be open with employees needs. Unfair distribution workload for each employee
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Foley's Candies LP. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6