Flynn Group of Companies

Canada12 reviews

Insights into Flynn Group of Companies

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Trust in colleagues
  • General feeling of work happiness

Good enviorment

Good managers. This a great place to grow and kearn new things. Good place to make a start of life. Also alots of avenues to explore in job areas.....

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Very hands on job

Alright

It’s very good to place to work for. Kind of racist on some of the crews. Some days I felt like I’m working for great company . Some days you don’t like it at all.

Good

Bad

Productive Work

A day in the workplace is safe, organized, and productive. It teaches how to be a safe, responsible team member, and carry out tasks and leadership. The hardest part of the job is being physically fit and the most enjoyable part is to see a well done job.

Fair salary and work training, poor job culture

Pays really well compared to other jobs Work days could be long, but the job isn't really hard, mostly it is physically demanding. Bad management, but satisfactory training, salary and work-life balance. Extremely poor job culture and the mindsets of workers.

Roofing Company

Typical day is from 630-7 AM till around 330-4 PM or later. Learned how to build and tear down roofs. Management was fine. Hands on but not overbearing. Company culture was fine. Hardest part of the job was the back breaking labour at times as well as personality clashes between workers as in some guys knew how to roof better than others etc. Most enjoyable part of the job was the money you get at the end of a good week.

Pros

Good paycheck

Cons

Long brutal hours especially in winter/summer

fast pace and friendly enviorment

Worked on a flat roof. Not knowing anything about the trade they took me on and trained me. Good starting wage and year round work. Nice long hours and good company.

job was very productive

Flynn Canada was a good job with good and friendly employers and employees. I learned a lot from from about how to do roofing and other shorts of labourer jobs.

great place to work

Everyday was the same. We had fun and made sure that all of our tasks were done to the best of our ability. I had a wonderful group of people who laughed and joked and made the work day more enjoyable.

Pros

great wages

Cons

Production dates were always met

Days would not end until we met the goal for the day. Need goals to meet everyday to maintain quick and quality of production.

Productive physical job

This is a physical demanding job with reasonable pay. Can be on the road a lot but organization of future jobs could be improved for employees to be organized instead of on call.

Cons

Physical, heights

Fast paced enviroment Great company

- Cleaning Dupree that roofers threw down and assisting them.

Productive place with all around great poeple to work for and with

Learned how to use air tools nailers drills etc. Some heavy lifting every one you when needed. Very friendly environment.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Flynn Group of Companies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement