Flynn Group of Companies
Happiness score is 57 out of 100

Flynn Group of Companies Employee Reviews for Foreman

No comment

In my opinion Flynn. is a very reputable and knowledgable company to work for they say they take care of their employees I would say that is 80% accurate I am happy working with the Flynn. family thank you

Like family you become part of a team, if you do well advancement is there. Very understanding with personnel. Easy to get along with. Get place to start a career.

Pros

4 9 hr days in field

Cons

Hard to advance career

No job security no respect to its feild workers

A bad company to work for as the managment have no respect for any field workers or foremen Just a big game of who can throw you under the bus the fastest Complacency is well set in in Managment

Pros

Union wage

Cons

No job security

good place to have worked

good hours good group of people to have worked with. encouraged all safety aspects with oh&s. others areas of enjoyment was the off work function they were involed in.

Pros

good wages

Cons

dont get old

Good compant

Good company worked there for 7 years currently still do just looking for more work really enjoy working for this company things are just getting slow

Terrible management to much micro management

I was a expert in my field many years of experience. Yet management neglected to respect that. Profit came before all else. Including safety. In 38 years of experience in both union and none union work environment this had to be my worse experience.

Pros

Decent pay

Cons

Poor management style, micro management

normally a good place to work, but suffered recently with very little hours.

There are too many different parts of this job to describe on paper, therefore i would be more than willing to answer any questions during the interview process.

Pros

company vehicle

Cons

no work from time to time

Good Company

Although a great company to work for there is no room for advancement. This is why I am seeking new employment in any trade,

Pros

company vehicles

Cons

not enough hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Flynn Group of Companies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement