Flynn Group of Companies

Flynn Group of Companies Employee Reviews for Estimator

Insights into Flynn Group of Companies

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Trust in colleagues
  • General feeling of work happiness

Even though I wasn't there very long (7 months), I would recommend Flynn to anyone looking for a job in the construction sector. Everyone was kind and welcoming, and made it a pleasure to be a part of.

Pros

Competitive

Cons

Fast-paced

Terrible place to work

There is an elite group of people at this company that are liked by upper management regardless of their experience or qualifications.You can work as hard as you like for this company but unless you are one of the chosen ones you will never be given a chance to progress unless you are one of the favored ones? I know what I am talking about as I spent 15 years there and saw many idiots promoted ahead of me just because they were favored from above? There are some really nice people there but sadly they will always be overlooked for idiots that they like from above? Could have been a really elite company if they had promoted the right people instead of the brown nosed brigade.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Expected long hours

Supportive and upbeat environment

I had a great few years working for Flynn. My coworkers were great, management was never an issue, work/life balance was solid. Lots of (paid) training opportunities and potential for advancement. Overall good experience, would recommend.

Awesome

Again, I have already filled this out so I will just keep writing until I reach the minimum characters. This is a very annoying process if you ask me.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

lots of driving

co-workers and management were really friendly and helpful. The work had a hard learning curves. there were always learning opportunities available within the company

Pros

co-workers and management were really friendly and helpful

Cons

The work had a hard learning curves

Good Place to work with professional touch

Nice people and good jobs ethics inside the branch but poor communication between them. Head office is micromanaging to often.

Pros

Occasional Free Lunch

Cons

Corporation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Flynn Group of Companies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement