FLYNN CANADA LTD

FLYNN CANADA LTD Employee Reviews

They are a good place to start

That is about it. They dont pay well and they only tend to promote in head office. So much drama. Men are way worse than women, let me tell you. Stick to yourself and work. Dont make friends. If you do, awesome, but trust noone. Enjoy :)

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

No raises

Some great people work here. Management team are very unorganized and unfair

The management team of Flynn Edmonton are very unorganized and it is a very cut throat enviroment to work in. Very stressful place. Management team belittles you to make themselves look better to upper management. They promise you lots of raises and never follow through. High turn over rate in most departments. Edmonton branch poorly run. Other branches are run better.

Pros

Good hours

Cons

They hire managers who dont care about their staff.

Toxic Company

If you like a workplace with Screaming , Hatred , Blame and Incompetent / Non-existing Management this is the place for you!!!!Was a good Company when i started turned to garbage over the last few Years.Regardless if you are Office or Field staff you will be threated like Garbage

Pros

Cons

too many

Flynn as a whole is a good place to work

Flynn as a whole is a good place to work, however, the Edmonton branch is full of favouritism. If you are very close to the Branch Manager you can have whatever job you want even if that means that he gets rid of the person, who's job you want, even though you have years of experience and the person who takes the job has NONE. In the last few years the atmosphere has become toxic and everyone walks on eggshells because there are people there that are very unethical.

Pros

training is there if you want it, good pay, good vacation and benefits

Cons

unethical upper management and some employees, favouritism, no communication

Great company to work with.

Flynn Canada is a very fast paced work environment. Good company with good benefits and competitive wages . The management could be better. Lack of communication between office and field workers.

Supportive and upbeat environment

I had a great few years working for Flynn. My coworkers were great, management was never an issue, work/life balance was solid. Lots of (paid) training opportunities and potential for advancement. Overall good experience, would recommend.

Was a great place to work

Would love the opportunity to work for them once again.Great atmosphere ,there's room to grow in the company . Fast pace while meeting safety to the fullest.

no to bad company to work for, is a very formal company

no to bad company to work for, is a very formal company, large, competitive in the industry but the salary is no very good in comparative whit another ones in the same industry

Best place to work

Awesome place to work. People were friendly and responsive to helping each other. Law department was the best with the best lawyer ever. If the position was still available in Calgary and not Toronto I would still be there.

productive very dependable employers

be honest, work hard,ask if it will prove more productive. at the time I worked for them there was enjoyable plans outings .well maintains equipment and trucks.

Pros

very dependable employer working steady

Cons

working weekends

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at FLYNN CANADA LTD?

No comment

In my opinion Flynn. is a very reputable and knowledgable company to work for they say they take care of their employees I would say that is 80% accurate I am happy working with the Flynn. family thank you

Flynn family

Flynn Company respect so much all workers. Safety always priority number one. Flynn is biggest envelope company in all North America. (Canada) Company keep busy all workers all year. Employee working and have opportunities to study and grow.

Pros

Free lunches, benefits, Christmas and another gifts, bonuses

Fun place to work. Tough to accept salary offered

Excellent benefits, work culture and people in general. A lot of politics, and management taking credit for hard work. Salaries offered are way below average.

Fast paced work environment. Competitive salary and great benefits. Co-workers and management are great people to work with. Great team to be apart of.

Not a good place to work

Long hours Forman treat you like shi☆ supervisor Craig not helpful union does not back you up they lay u off and never call u back if your not portuguese they treat you like a slave Would give a 0 star

Pros

Cons

Long hours bad forman/supervisor

Its a great place to work and a great team.....

Flynn is like a school they teach me everything. its so fun to work over there and the management is so supportive. very experienced crew................

Pros

Flynn Treat everyone as a family member.

This company does not pay well and does NOT pay for Stat Holidays

High turn over with employees. So tight with money they squeak, but can throw out a ridiculous amount of product. Not consistent with raises and does not pay for stat holidays. Christmas and New Years week, only paid for 2 days. One building is unionized (paid well) and the second building is not(treated unfair and under paid) . A company of this size should treat their employees well, with respect and pay reasonable salaries.

Pros

Can't think of any

Cons

No pay for Stat Holidays

Fair salary and work training, poor job culture

Pays really well compared to other jobs Work days could be long, but the job isn't really hard, mostly it is physically demanding. Bad management, but satisfactory training, salary and work-life balance. Extremely poor job culture and the mindsets of workers.

Awesome

Again, I have already filled this out so I will just keep writing until I reach the minimum characters. This is a very annoying process if you ask me.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

lots of driving

Hard work Extreme weather conditions

You work in plus 30 degree weather, most of the material is heavy to work with, you must be in good health and not be afraid of heights to work here. has good benefits

Pros

good pay

Cons

I love the job but no steady work

I would like to stay but one too many layoffs for me. I'm looking for full time employment. All my piers are awesome people but gotta put food on the table.

Pros

enjoy the work

Cons

layoffs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FLYNN CANADA LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement