Fluor Corp. Employee Review

Progresive growth with in the management and development wold
Environmental Engineer / Chemical Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CA28 April 2012
I enjoyed working for Fluor and the team environment that prevails in the workplace along with the close family feelings made my brief employment a lot of fun.
Pros
great salary and benifits
Cons
short term employment

Other Fluor Corp. Employee Reviews

FLUOR is the best practiced EPCM Company
Piping Materials Engineer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB, Canada24 April 2018
I am really proud that I had the opportunity to work in FLUOR Canada Ltd. which is my 1st EP house job after almost 10 years of my career as Mechanical Engineer in operation supports of Hydrocarbon Processing/Petrochemical industry. I learned a lot from FLUOR which has tremendous resources, engineering/technical practices and guideline, research papers etc available through FLUOR knowledge online. Working Environment is excellent. I would work for FLUOR again....
Nepotism by Another Name
Area Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB16 April 2018
IF you are willing to sacrifice family, lifestyle and everything else but the company, and put in long hours just for the sake of putting in long hours, have I got a company for you.
If you don't start with them right out of university you are 10 steps behind, and will never advance beyond roughly where you started.
If you are one of the golden ones, part of the High Potential, or various other "top secret" advancement programs, you can be set for life by 40 if you have the right image, and have sacrificed everything else, i.e. sent around the world on single status despite having a family etc...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fluor Corp.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2