Fluor Corp. Employee Review

Everyday is a learning expirience.
Forklift Operator/Warehouseman (Former Employee) –  Afghanistan27 October 2013
Everyday is a learning expirience because because our managers treat us as their brothers and not as different people. I have learned a lot about warehousing. The hardest part of the job is when there is incoming or mortar attack..

Other Fluor Corp. Employee Reviews

Nepotism by Another Name
Area Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB16 April 2018
IF you are willing to sacrifice family, lifestyle and everything else but the company, and put in long hours just for the sake of putting in long hours, have I got a company for you.
If you don't start with them right out of university you are 10 steps behind, and will never advance beyond roughly where you started.
If you are one of the golden ones, part of the High Potential, or various other "top secret" advancement programs, you can be set for life by 40 if you have the right image, and have sacrificed everything else, i.e. sent around the world on single status despite having a family etc...
Great Employer
General Foreman - Kearl Oilsands, Fort McMurray (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB10 April 2018
Pay was always on time and correct. Management was second to none. Positive place to be. No issues whatsoever with them as an employer. I had a great experience all in all.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fluor Corp.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2