Fluidpro Oilfield Services Ltd.

Fluidpro Oilfield Services Ltd. Work-life balance reviews

Clear
2.7Pay & benefits

Good spot!

I worked in the shop for a number of years. Very busy place. Company believes in doing everything in house. Very excellent for mechanics who always wanting to push ahead in their career. Tool allowances, Healthcare spending, on call rate and group rrsps are a positive. Lots of hours/ot which contributes to a nice salary each year. Can be very demanding during busy times and tough for worklife balance but during slow times shifts are changed to allow more time at home!

Dont apply and you'll have No regrets.

Mismanaged, horrible work life balance. Constant micro managing and junior high bickering by all levels of employees. If you ever wanted to work at disney land... Mickey mouse pro club is for you!

Pros

No rules of road or hours of service

Cons

No sleep no problem

Good place to work and good people

I worked at FluidPro for almost 2 years, if your willing to work hard you’ll make decent money, their equipment is very well maintained and the workshop is excellent, it’s dirty work and hard work most of the time but if you put the effort in you’ll make good money, the management try there best in difficult circumstances, I left at the start of the COVID pandemic due to no work, if it wasn’t for that I’d still be working there

Pros

Good people and good equipment

Cons

Hard working conditions

Don’t waste your time

Terrible place to work only way to keep your job is to make friends with management which is almost non-existent They will put your life on the line just to save a buck

Pros

Most of the mechanics are awesome people

Cons

Most everything

Excellent

A growing company with room for improvement, but a great work environment. Management and staff are working hard to make FluidPRO a leader in the industry.

Great group of people to work with!

Been here for a while and honestly the people are great! The company grew really fast and that came with its own challenges, but they always seem to find work and manage to stay fairly busy. Best money I've ever made so I can't complain too much. Only thing I can say is communication could be better with the office and drivers, but they seem like they are working on that.

Not what i thought it would be

Theres alot of BS goes on w being such a big company. After 5 months boss and owner still dont know my name. Safety is strict and will suspend people in the blink of an eye. Pay is percentage.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fluidpro Oilfield Services Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5

2.6Job security/advancement

Fluidpro Oilfield Services Ltd. Reviews by Location

• Fluidpro Oilfield Services Ltd.
  • Work-life balance