Fluid Life

Fluid Life Employee Reviews

Management is scared of the staff that have been there so long and won't change for the good. Must be a sheep and not a self thinker. Long term staff give themself power that they should not have and management is to scared to make it right. All five star reviews are posted by management and are fake. Coworkers will also take credit for your hard work.
A very busy place to work. As a lab tech you will get to learn a lot since they have a variety of testings/instruments. But you will be working so hard, multi tasking and very repetitive. If you are not on the like list of supervisors, you will be stuck and won't be able to learn anything new.
Pros
nice benefit, RRSP matching
Cons
Not good pay
Can’t really give a review since I never worked there. Only had the interview and following job offer. The interview was pretty easy. Mosty behavioural questjons and maybe two technical questions. Management and HR seemed very nice. I declined their offer because i wasn’t happy with their shift work and pay. They offered $19/hr for the afternoon shift. They did offer benefits after probation. I think it would be good experience if you are just starting out as a lab tech. The pay and hours just aren’t good enough for a more experienced lab tech...
Pros
Nice staff
Cons
Inconvient shift
Pay is competitive, good benefits and vacation time. Great environment, it feels like everyone is a big family. Senior staff and VPs are very approachable and great to work with.
Pros
gym, rooftop patio, bbqs
Be prepared to be doing the same thing for a while. I did basically the same thing for months. There is some variety if you stay there for several years but it is very unlikely that you will move up. Most of the lab staff are very nice though. Fluid Life does not have WCB coverage which was something that I found out the hard way.
the are a smaller company and for the work you are expected to do they pay very poorly.