Fluid Life

Fluid Life Culture reviews

I enjoyed working at Fluid Life. The staff was friendly, helpful and I learned a lot. The workplace culture is very good. They provide staff lunch parties often
I find this to be a fun place to work at times but still have a job to be done. Friendly place to work, lots of things to learn. Company provides a ton of great perks that i haven't seen anywhere else.
I enjoyed working at fluid life. The atmosphere is very good and everyone is very cooperative and helpful.I get a feeling that my colleagues are always there for support. They set up events and activities throughout the year that makes working fun and exciting. You also get a lot of good experience working for the company.
Had a great productive time and learned a lot of new things. Very good team work with co-workers. Friendly atmosphere, managers are encouraging. Good training opportunities. Employees are given opportunity to use their own judgement and initiative when appropriate
I would not recommend Fluid life as an employer. The culture is toxic and extremely political, and management is only focused on the bottom line. Hard work is neither acknowledged, nor rewarded . Employee turnover is extremely high, and benefits are extremely poor.
Everyday it keeps me busy. I learned lot of tests regarding quality control and oil analysis. Management is good. Co workers are supportive and friendly. Most enjoyable part is you get good environment.
Absolute nightmare of a company. Bad culture. Very political. No opportunities for growth. The 5 star ratings are a joke and have to be fake. Sick environment.
Culture is work hard, play hard. We have all the perks: fancy beverage station, bistro style lunchroom with TV, private gym area with change rooms and roof top patio where we have company wide BBQs. Office is modern, equipment is new, lots of windows. Hardest part of the job is keeping up with the technology. Since I have been working here I have seen growth in the number of awesome people on the team. We have Canada and US locations. The Company strives to keep good employees happy. Workplace environment is positive and positively enforced through compensation.
Pros
Flexible, open door policy at all levels, open to new ideas, generous compensation
Cons
Almost out of the City - far if you live North
Don't let the "family" culture they spout fool you, they just want to make more money at the expense of the employees. Massive turnover rate in the lab at all locations.
Pros
Some coworkers are nice
Cons
Fear-mongering, toxic
Pay is competitive, good benefits and vacation time. Great environment, it feels like everyone is a big family. Senior staff and VPs are very approachable and great to work with.
Pros
gym, rooftop patio, bbqs
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Fluid Life?