Fluid Life
Fluid Life Employee Review

Very Nice environment to work

1 August 2019
Everyday it keeps me busy. I learned lot of tests regarding quality control and oil analysis. Management is good. Co workers are supportive and friendly. Most enjoyable part is you get good environment.
14 September 2019
Same roleSame location
Lab Technician (Current Employee) - Edmonton, AB
I personally like working at Fluid Life. Does it have some downfalls? Of course. What company is perfect? Overall though the company is a good company to work for. Compensation and benefits are good. I get a lot of value and use out of my benefits. I've seen some reviews on here that state you are not well compensated for the work you are expected to do. I'm not going to lie, the lab is busy but it is not gruelling hard labour. Being busy is not a bad thing. Business creates jobs. If you are prepared to work hard, work as a team and learn as much as you can about this industry, then there are opportunities to advance. The management I am in contact with on a regular basis do care about the employees. They are accommodating when needed so that we do have work life balance and that is why I am saying is is relaxed in some ways. If you have worked in a lab that runs 5 samples a day and prefer that environment than this is not the lab for you. But if you would like to be busy during your day, to gain valuable lab experience, learn a lot about this industry than I would definitely apply!
31 July 2019
Same role
Laboratory Technician (Current Employee) - Brantford, ON
I think this is a very good place to work. I enjoy coming to work everyday and I like my co-workers. No complaints. I would say it is a very good steady job.
8 May 2020
Same location
Accounts Payable - Accounting Administrator (Former Employee) - Edmonton, AB
Management is scared of the staff that have been there so long and won't change for the good. Must be a sheep and not a self thinker. Long term staff give themself power that they should not have and management is to scared to make it right. All five star reviews are posted by management and are fake. Coworkers will also take credit for your hard work.
  1. Very Nice environment to work