Fluid Life
Fluid Life Employee Review

Friendly place to work,

6 December 2019
I find this to be a fun place to work at times but still have a job to be done. Friendly place to work, lots of things to learn. Company provides a ton of great perks that i haven't seen anywhere else.
8 May 2020
Accounts Payable - Accounting Administrator (Former Employee) - Edmonton, AB
Management is scared of the staff that have been there so long and won't change for the good. Must be a sheep and not a self thinker. Long term staff give themself power that they should not have and management is to scared to make it right. All five star reviews are posted by management and are fake. Coworkers will also take credit for your hard work.
28 January 2020
Laboratory Assistant (Former Employee) - Edmonton, AB
I enjoyed working at Fluid Life. The staff was friendly, helpful and I learned a lot. The workplace culture is very good. They provide staff lunch parties often
21 November 2019
Administrative (Current Employee) - Edmonton, AB
I enjoyed working at fluid life. The atmosphere is very good and everyone is very cooperative and helpful.I get a feeling that my colleagues are always there for support. They set up events and activities throughout the year that makes working fun and exciting. You also get a lot of good experience working for the company.