Fluid Life Employee Review
Fast paced, growing, great team of people to work with
Culture is work hard, play hard. We have all the perks: fancy beverage station, bistro style lunchroom with TV, private gym area with change rooms and roof top patio where we have company wide BBQs. Office is modern, equipment is new, lots of windows. Hardest part of the job is keeping up with the technology. Since I have been working here I have seen growth in the number of awesome people on the team. We have Canada and US locations. The Company strives to keep good employees happy. Workplace environment is positive and positively enforced through compensation.
Ratings by category
Flexible, open door policy at all levels, open to new ideas, generous compensation
Almost out of the City - far if you live North
Management is scared of the staff that have been there so long and won't change for the good. Must be a sheep and not a self thinker. Long term staff give themself power that they should not have and management is to scared to make it right. All five star reviews are posted by management and are fake. Coworkers will also take credit for your hard work.
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fluid Life. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 27 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Fluid Life
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Fluid Life?Answered by Fluid Life
- What is the vacation policy like at Fluid Life? How many vacation days do you get per year?2 people answered
- Does Fluid Life require background check?2 people answered
- How long do they take to respond to an application for a job?Answered by Fluid Life
- What is the interview process like at Fluid Life?One person answered
- For anyone who had interview and get an offer from Fluid Life, how long do they take to make the dec…
- Is the entry level Lab Tech position suitable for a university student who is looking for 4 month su…
See all questions and answers