Fluid Life
Fluid Life Employee Review

Fast paced, growing, great team of people to work with

19 July 2019
Culture is work hard, play hard. We have all the perks: fancy beverage station, bistro style lunchroom with TV, private gym area with change rooms and roof top patio where we have company wide BBQs. Office is modern, equipment is new, lots of windows. Hardest part of the job is keeping up with the technology. Since I have been working here I have seen growth in the number of awesome people on the team. We have Canada and US locations. The Company strives to keep good employees happy. Workplace environment is positive and positively enforced through compensation.
Pros
Flexible, open door policy at all levels, open to new ideas, generous compensation
Cons
Almost out of the City - far if you live North
8 May 2020
Accounts Payable - Accounting Administrator (Former Employee) - Edmonton, AB
Management is scared of the staff that have been there so long and won't change for the good. Must be a sheep and not a self thinker. Long term staff give themself power that they should not have and management is to scared to make it right. All five star reviews are posted by management and are fake. Coworkers will also take credit for your hard work.
28 January 2020
Laboratory Assistant (Former Employee) - Edmonton, AB
I enjoyed working at Fluid Life. The staff was friendly, helpful and I learned a lot. The workplace culture is very good. They provide staff lunch parties often
6 December 2019
laboratory (Current Employee) - Edmonton, AB
I find this to be a fun place to work at times but still have a job to be done. Friendly place to work, lots of things to learn. Company provides a ton of great perks that i haven't seen anywhere else.