Fluid Life Employee Reviews

Lab tech interview
Lab tech (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB14 March 2018
Can’t really give a review since I never worked there. Only had the interview and following job offer. The interview was pretty easy. Mosty behavioural questjons and maybe two technical questions. Management and HR seemed very nice. I declined their offer because i wasn’t happy with their shift work and pay. They offered $19/hr for the afternoon shift. They did offer benefits after probation. I think it would be good experience if you are just starting out as a lab tech. The pay and hours just aren’t good enough for a more experienced lab tech...
Pros
Nice staff
Cons
Inconvient shift
Promotions from within, fun, casual atmosphere
Sales & Admin (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB23 August 2017
Pay is competitive, good benefits and vacation time. Great environment, it feels like everyone is a big family. Senior staff and VPs are very approachable and great to work with.
Pros
gym, rooftop patio, bbqs
The wage isn't that good. Repetitive work all the time.
Lab Tech (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 December 2015
Be prepared to be doing the same thing for a while. I did basically the same thing for months. There is some variety if you stay there for several years but it is very unlikely that you will move up. Most of the lab staff are very nice though. Fluid Life does not have WCB coverage which was something that I found out the hard way.
Low pay
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB18 August 2014
the are a smaller company and for the work you are expected to do they pay very poorly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fluid Life. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6