FLUID HOSE & COUPLING INC

FLUID HOSE & COUPLING INC Employee Reviews

The owner of the company is horrible, overbearing, unapproachable and cheap.The job I had was great and I enjoyed what I did. My supervisor was great but when it came to asking her about a raise in pay it wasn't happening.The owner of the company was a little man with a big ego who thought he was better than everyone else. I did stay at this company because of the environment.
Pros
Co workers
Cons
Employees were very nice, hardworking, and dedicated to their job. They wanted to see FHC succeed. Family owned business with cash flow issues made it very stressful to work in. There was no opportunities for growth and development. No working remotely. Very old school values with no opportunities for process improvements.
Pros
Cons
Stressful, cashflow issues
Excellent product offering, excelling engineering support. Production, inside sales and purchasing people are excellent to work with. Sometimes management buys free pizza lunches for staff.
This is a good company. Although it is fast paced environment, the manager will help you when you are facing any difficult during your work. So it is a nice place to work.
everyone working here helps each other out no matte rtheir positions and theu rown responsibilities, they never leave anyone behind when trying to get things done as a team
I enjoy the work, specially the co-workers around me. But thing that i do not like is the smell of rubber, specially during the cutting, the smokes and odor make me uncomfortable.
Pros
Great teamwork and good comunication
Cons
The smell of rubber