Fluent Home

3.8Pay & benefits

Insights into Fluent Home

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging

Fun job with allot of perks.

Working as a field service technician for fluent has been great, the company shows more care to their employees than any other job I've had. The benefits are good, salary is good especially with room for commission and overtime hours. You are on the road most of the time in between service calls, but normally home everyday as a service technician.

Pros

Job Culture, Employee Satisfaction, Benefits, Monetary Potential.

Cons

Long Hours, Lots of Driving.

Love being a part of fluent

I have been with fluent for more than 2 years now. they've always been flexible to give me the work/life balance I need and have always been shown appreciation for the work I complete every day. There are work events consistently that come with prizes for us. The only thing I would want improvement on is payroll.

Pros

Work Environment, Friendly and Supportive Staff

Cons

Salary

Fluent family

Amazing CEO and managment team. You have the freedom to do your job with out micro management. We all take good care of the customers, have top of the line equipment and training. The bonuses and benefits are the best part of the program

Plenty of opportunity for advancement

This is a call centre and a lot of the opportunities begin at inbound calls. While there's an opportunity to sell additional equipment, there is no pressure to do so or quota to fill. It is very fast paced in the summer and moderately paced off-season. You will be twice as likely to get the job if you can be committed to work Saturday or Sunday. Relaxed atmosphere and co-workers, supportive managements, good benefits.

Experience as a sales rep

Having never done sales before, Fluent provided me with great training so that I was ready to get on the doors and start selling. The company culture is amazing, always supporting you to hit your goals. A good mindset and work ethic are two of the many things you will gain from working with fluent. Not to mention all of the skills that you pick up that will help you for the rest of your life. If you truly work hard, you will reap the benefits, whether that be the money or skills. This is one of the only jobs that you can make a years salary in 5 months, and then get to do whatever you want for the next 7 months. For me I wanted to travel and that is exactly what this job has allowed me to do. Truly grateful for my opportunity to work with this company

The perfect summer job

I am now working my 3rd year of door to door sales and it is the perfect job for me. I am in Canada traveling and not only can I earn a years salary in 6 months allowing me snowboard all winter but I also get to see new parts of Canada that I would not otherwise see. On the road you travel with a great team who become great friends, all while being taught skills that can be applied to almost every aspect of your life.

Flexible and fun.

Management was friendly, helpful and understanding. The training was brilliant!

Pros

Team lunches.

Cons

A very rewarding job at the end of the day

This job requires you to be away from home for approximately 6 months out of the year. It does give you the opportunity to travel and see many parts of the country. This year alone has provided me the chance to work from Alberta to Newfoundland. The pay can be very very good and you are able to make a full years wages in 6 months if you are a quick learner and work hard. There are many difficulties and hardships to overcome in a normal day but it is very rewarding.

Pros

Travelling, financially rewarding, the many good people you get to work for / work with

Cons

Away from home and on call for half the year

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fluent Home. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement