Fluent Home

Fluent Home Employee Reviews

Fun job with allot of perks.

Working as a field service technician for fluent has been great, the company shows more care to their employees than any other job I've had. The benefits are good, salary is good especially with room for commission and overtime hours. You are on the road most of the time in between service calls, but normally home everyday as a service technician.

Pros

Job Culture, Employee Satisfaction, Benefits, Monetary Potential.

Cons

Long Hours, Lots of Driving.

Love being a part of fluent

I have been with fluent for more than 2 years now. they've always been flexible to give me the work/life balance I need and have always been shown appreciation for the work I complete every day. There are work events consistently that come with prizes for us. The only thing I would want improvement on is payroll.

Pros

Work Environment, Friendly and Supportive Staff

Cons

Salary

Lack of management skill from the manager

The supervisor and mamager expexted new hire can do everything within 2 weeks. The manager is unprofessional and without warning can terminated the employee

Pros

Nothing good, paid training maybe the only good point

Cons

You should ask for permission even if you have to go to washroom

A lot of customer service experience.

A typical day at work would involve being on call and going to customers homes to install security systems. It is has a fun working environment and highly educational.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fluent Home. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement