Floyd's Diner
View all Floyd's Diner reviews

Floyd's Diner

Floyd's Diner Employee Review

Fun workplace

Good workplace with friendly environment. Good hours and busy, fast-paced environment. Supportive management that will usually go out of their way to help

Fun, family

my favourite part is that I get to meet new people every day, but I also get to greet our regular customers. Floyds feels like a second family. We always have great music playing and everyone has a smile on their face. I get to learn new things everyday and improve my social skills. The hardest part about the job is when the afternoon rush comes in. When I work the front door during the busy hours, reassuring our customers and offering coffee leaves everyone happy.

Pros

good food
Same location

Fun and fast paced work environment

A typical day is fast paced and sometimes stressful. You have to be quick on your feet and have ample patience to deal with the copious amounts of customers.

Easy fun

Floyds Diner was a high speed energy place. I enjoyed being a waitress for the time being. Great management. High spirited place.

Pros

Free food

Cons

Not enough staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Floyd's Diner. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4Job security/advancement