Floyd's Diner
View all Floyd's Diner reviews

Floyd's Diner

Floyd's Diner Employee Review

Busy busy busy

This is a busy establishment; workdays are long and grueling. Overtime is often necessary, though management didn't seem to appreciate that fact. If you're able to get along with other staff it's quite easy. When I was there, management insisted that I either cut corners to clock out by 5, or finish the job without being paid overtime.

2.0Job security/advancement

Same location

Fun work environment, management needs an overhaul

Faced paced breakfast service, food is good. Only being open for breakfast and lunch only means the hours are nice. The staff is clearly pretty close knit and seems to have been here a long time but they’re easy to get along with. Upper management lacks communication and seems to be a big point of tension in the workplace.

Pros

Hours

Cons

Fun, family

my favourite part is that I get to meet new people every day, but I also get to greet our regular customers. Floyds feels like a second family. We always have great music playing and everyone has a smile on their face. I get to learn new things everyday and improve my social skills. The hardest part about the job is when the afternoon rush comes in. When I work the front door during the busy hours, reassuring our customers and offering coffee leaves everyone happy.

Pros

good food

Fun workplace

Good workplace with friendly environment. Good hours and busy, fast-paced environment. Supportive management that will usually go out of their way to help

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Floyd's Diner. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4Job security/advancement