Flosum logo
Flosum

Flosum Employee Reviews

Healthy and exciting working environment

A good company to work for. Managers are supportive. Flexible work. Managers are friendly and help you in every phase. I'm always enjoying my work over there

Good place to work with great people

This is a good place to work with people who care about the employees. Very flexible with your schedule. I was able to grow and achieve my personal goals within the company.

Pros

Great Work culture, Friendly Colleagues

nice place for people looking for Jovial and friendly work culture

colleagues and Superiors were friendly.work tasks were achievablegood work was always appreciatedwarnings were given before taking any extreme action.

Good company

The try to give the best opportunity to everyone to be the best workers they can be on the field and they take care of everyone starting from the lowest to the highest hierarchy.

Loved this job

I love this job. There are so many different skills you can learn from working here. Wonderful management and higher ups. They are always willing to help you advance.

A very fair and respectful culture

I've been here three years and have to honestly say I love it here at Flosum. Mainly due to my manager who is tough but extremely fair. The compensation is decent and the people I work with aren't throwing others under buses.

Pros

Inclusiveness, Friendly Colleagues

Employee Friendly

Best company to work with. Job security is highly there and also management is very good and supportive. Work life balance is there. Employee friendly company.

Productive Place

I enjoyed working here, and I made a lot of new friends. It also helped me maintain good customer service habits, and has made it easier for me to conversate with people in other jobs.

Great work environment

Flosum provides opportunities for growth, volunteering, and collaboration. Great benefits and pay. Great work life balance. They are committed to delivering high-quality products at a low cost.

Decent place to start entry level work

I enjoyed the work that I did and it was farely easy. I never really had a problem with management and customers were always nice. Great place to start your first job experience.

Love working at Flosum

I've worked at Flosum for over a year. Flosum is filled with so many talented, good people and growing quickly. Management is awesome, and Flosum is not and will not be venture-backed which is rare these days. I've watched colleagues and coworkers see success or be promoted, and as a completely remote organization, Flosum really puts a lot of trust in its employees. A great, customer-focused place to work. I'm grateful to have landed here.

Pros

Great culture, great place to learn/build skills, tons of opportunity

Cons

Work can be stressful at times but I think that's where the growth happens

Excellent company to work with

Excellent work environment. Very supportive supervisor and excellent team to work with. Clean environment. Opportunity for growth. Fun environment to work.

Excellent place to work

In my experience, Flosum has been a great place to work. I feel supported by the entire management team and they are always willing and able to help with any questions or issues that come up.

Pros

Best Management, Great Environment.

Fun and Productive Work Environment

Working at Flosum you not only meet a vast majority of individuals but you also make some friends along the way and you become knowledgeable about things you've never even thought of just by being there.

Pros

Best Management, Friendly Colleagues

Cons

Not any I can think of

Competitive Environment

I am currently working with Flosum and it has so far been a great experience.The management constantly motivates you to do better and provides you ample opportunities to grow and succeed. Superiors are approachable and do not entertain any partiality on the floor.

Pros

Work Life balance, Supportive Management and Colleagues

Fun place to work good benefits

I enjoy working for this company as they have a very nice work culture The starting pay is a little on the low side but you do get pay increases. The benefits are good.

Pros

Opportunity for advancement

Good for learning and gaining knowledge and experience

Work on booming technologies that keeps career and prosperity on a higher pace for growthScope for learning is high but no recognitions for the work.

Very good company

Excellent pay, excellent culture, multiple departments, minimal micromanagement, Loved being a part of Flosum. Facilities are of good standards. Management is very cooperative.

Pros

Good Pay, Cooperative colleagues and Management

Productive and Fun workplace

Been with Flosum for 2 years, I am learning lot of things in terms of technical, all these years i have seen wonderful people working with me as a team members.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

None I can think of.

Growing Company

This company is growing and with that comes some growing pains. But Flosum is headed in a very positive direction. I look forward to the continued growth.

Good compensation, better environment, best people.

A lot of opportunity for personal growth and development. Literally all employees are pleasant and easy to get along with. The leadership team is solid.

Pros

Nice Environment

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Flosum. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5