FLIR Systems Employee Reviews

Flir security Cameras
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Chilliwack, BC7 September 2017
Good products
The range of product they have goes from baby monitoring to building security surveillance.
They had their call center contract out in Chilliwack BC Canada to a place called Stream. Stream merged with American company called Convergys and FLIR had to take their support line to offshore.
Pros
FLIR products fun to work with
Cons
Convergys very though work environement.
Great Company Culture and FREE LUNCH
Event Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC25 January 2017
FLIR integrated imaging solutions in Richmond (Formerly Point Grey Research Inc.) really knows how to take care of employees. It's a fantastic place to work. If I wasn't on a contract I would have loved to make it a full-time place to work.
Friendly, and constructive work environment
Web Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON6 July 2015
At Flir Systems a typical day starts off with organizing and getting prepared to deal with clients from all around North America.

I've learned alot at Flir including sales techniques, communication skills, time management, research analysis, problem solving skills, mathematical skills, listening skills and overall interpersonal skills.

I've made great connections with co workers overtime and it has helped me progress within the workplace. I've learned that building strong networks is the most business minded attribute to have in order to build success.

The most difficult part of the job can be dealing with the high volume of calls and dealing with irate customers on a regular basis. However, if I feel that I have great patience and customer service skills which helps me with tough clients.

The most enjoyable part of my job is that it's pretty easy going and everybody is very welcoming. During meetings our input and considerations are also taken seriously which is always motivating.
great company
Marketing Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON22 April 2014
excellent quality products backed by amazing people. benefits are good and employees are treated well.